If you live in a rural area in which you can’t connect to the normal TV cable, the only solution is to invest in a long-range antenna that will allow you to capture the signal from the local TV channels.
Of course, the variety of channels that you will be able to receive will depend on your specific geographical location, but also on the quality of your antenna.
To help you eliminate one variation from this issue, in today’s guide we will explore some of the best long-range antennas that you can buy online.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Best long-range antennas for rural areas
Vansky HD antenna
The Vansky HD antenna is a very affordable and useful device that can help you watch HD TV from almost anywhere.
This setup contains an amplified signal booster that can receive a signal from up to 90 miles distance (145 km) and offers a crystal-clear image.
- Very affordable price
- Can reproduce images in 4K, HD, VHF, and UHF
- Long 16.5 ft coaxial cable (5 m)
- Detachable amplifier signal booster
- Even though the range is acceptable for this price, images start becoming fuzzy at about 50 miles (depending on the specific geographical location)
Yagi Satellite HD
The Yagi Satellite HD antenna is a very powerful device that allows you to easily capture TV signals from up to 70 miles (112 km) distance.
This long-range antenna can receive signals in 4K, 1080p quality, allowing you to enjoy free TV from almost anywhere in the world.
- Can be used with a very useful RCA Signal Finder App that helps you choose the perfect spot to mount it for the best signal
- Very sturdy and durable, and it allows mounting on top of the house without problems
- Easy to assemble and install
- Great looking image quality only to about 40 miles distance (64 km) – depending on the surrounding areas
XFtree Digital Antenna
The XFtree Digital Antenna is a great device that allows you to watch your favorite TV shows without the need to pay for cable.
This powerful device can capture HD quality images from up to 130 miles (209 km) distance. The setup contains an amplifier signal booster that enables it to reach that far away.
- Very affordable considering the capabilities
- 4K HD free local TV channels
- 17 ft coaxial cable included
- Ultra-thin design
- Some users have reported having issues getting HD quality signals, but others have had no issues whatsoever (maybe due to local interferences)
Pingbingding Digital Antenna
The Pingbingding Digita antenna is a very powerful and well-designed antenna that allows you to control the exact positioning by using a remote.
This enables you to tune the antenna to perfection, without the need to climb on the roof every time it needs to be re-adjusted.
- Great price for the range that it covers (150 miles)
- Can be spun 360 degrees easily by one click of a button
- Supports 2 TVs
- 50 ft coaxial cable
- Snap-on installation
- The cord from the rotor engine seems easily breakable
- Poor build quality
FiveStar Outdoor HD
The FiveStar Outdoor HD antenna is a very good device that allows you to capture HD TV signals from a very long range – 200 miles (321 km).
This antenna uses a motorized rotor that allows it to move 360 degrees in any direction. You can simply use this feature by pressing a button on the included infrared remote control.
- Allows a very long range and comes at a great price
- Two 40 feet and 4 feet coaxial cables
- Allows connection with 4 TVs
- Built-in super low noise amplifier
- Supports 4K HD TV, 1080p,1080l, 720p, radio, etc.
- The range may vary depending on the placement, and geographical terrain surrounding the area
Conclusion on long-range antennas
Disconnecting from the cable companies and installing a long-range antenna is a very good option in some cases.
Depending on the area that you live in, the signal power that each of the options presented can receive will vary.
Please feel free to let us know if this guide helped you make a decision regarding installing a long-range antenna. You can contact us by using the comment section below.