If you’re familiar with Arduino boards, you know that they need a case in order to protect them. There is a large number of cases on the market, and today we’ll show you some of the best Arduino enclosures that you can get.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Arduino enclosure deals?
- Designed for Arduino Uno
- The two-piece case made from ABS plastic
- Transparent case
- Openings for all Arduino connectors
- Reset key
- Lack of instruction manual
This is a two-piece case for Arduino Uno and it’s made from transparent ABS, so it looks great. Although it provides great protection, it also has openings allowing you to easily access any connector on your Arduino.
Additional features include a reset key that allows you to easily reset your Arduino. There are also secondary screw-mounting points that you can use to secure your Arduino tightly.
- Stainless steel screws
- The top plate can be removed
- Keyhole mounts
- Reset button for R3
- Access for I/O pins
- Not compatible with Micro USB Arduino
- Hard to put together
This case is made in the US, and its top plate can be removed if need be. The case has keyhole mounts so you can easily attach it to any surface. There are also rubber feet on the bottom, so it won’t move while working on a project.
Reset button for R3 is available, as well access for I/O pins.
- Two-piece ABS case
- Offers access to all Arduino connectors
- Reset key and power switch
- Secondary screw mounting points
- Few users reported that the case is a bit loose after putting it together
SB Arduino Uno R3 Enclosure is an ABS two-piece case that provides solid protection to your case. Despite being durable, this case also provides access to all Arduino connectors.
There is also a reset key as well as a power switch available for your Arduino. The case also has secondary screw mounting points that let you secure your Arduino.
- Weighs only 53g
- Measures 79.5 x 64.5 x 21mm
- Made from A grade acrylic sheet
- Few users reported that they got the wrong screws with the case
This case weighs only 53g, and it’s made from an A grade acrylic sheet. The case looks rather appealing since it doesn’t have any side plates, just the ones on top and bottom. Both plates are connected by screws, so you can rest assured that your Arduino tightly secured.
Regarding the size, this case measures 79.5 x 64.5 x 21mm.
- Transparent, two-piece injection-molded ABS case
- Has openings for all Arduino connectors
- Reset key, integrated power switch
- Secondary screw mounting points
- Only fits Arduino Uno
- The reset button isn’t accessible with the case on
This is another transparent case for Arduino Uno. This is a two-piece injection-molded ABS case that will snap together and protect your Arduino.
The case provides solid protection to your board, but at the same time, it also has openings, allowing you to easily access all connectors inside the case.
Additional features include the reset key, integrated power switch, and secondary screw-mounting points.
There you go, these are some of the best cases that you can get for your Arduino, so make sure that you consider all entries from our list.
FAQ: Read more about Arduino Uno enclosures
- What is the best Aduino Uno enclosure?
- What are the best Arduino kits for kids?
We have prepared the perfect list with the best Arduino kits for the kids.
- What are the best Arduino robotics kits?
Check our awesome list with the best robotics Arduino kits to buy right now.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2019 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.