There’s no denying that good quality Klipsch speakers can offer top-quality sound, but that’s not always enough. You still need to add an AV receiver to the setup in order to successfully transfer that power to the speakers.
Choosing the best AV receiver for your Klipsch speakers is not an easy task, especially when your budget is rather limited. Long story short, you probably want to achieve a top class listening experience without breaking the bank.
It’s all about finding the perfect balance between power and price. That’s why we’ve gathered the best AV receivers for Klipsch speakers for every budget, so check them out below.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best AV Receivers for Klipsch Speakers?
The Marantz NR1509 – 50W AV Receiver is a high-end device that offers superior sound quality. With a power of 50 watts per channel, it gives you the immersive sound you need and more.
It also supports Dolby TrueHD surround sound, with no less than 5 channels to suit more complex audio set-ups.
- Voice control compatibility
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and Airplay features included
- A total of 6 HDMI inputs, and 1 output with full HDCP 2.2 support for copy protection
- There is a software error that causes modes to switch randomly
This budget-friendly receiver has a lot of neat features. Yamaha R-S202BL Receiver won’t cost you an arm and a leg, yet it offers a level of performance well beyond what you’d expect in this price range.
- You can operate the device from wherever you are
- Advanced features such as Bluetooth for easy access to streaming music
- Classy aluminum finish
- Some users complain that their unit shuts off when Bluetooth input is used
Without a doubt, Yamaha RX-V683BL is one of the best receivers for Klipsch speakers on the market at a decent price. Just note that this model targets users who primarily employ their speakers for music listening.
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x compatible
- ECO mode reduces power consumption by about 20 percent
- It sometimes powers off automatically, as users claim
- Remote control is only IR based
Most Denon products are leaders in modern AV receivers. The Denon AVR-X3200W 7.2-Channel AV Receiver is no exception to that, as it has a lot of advanced features and options.
- One of the few receivers coming with a multi-room function (you can wirelessly play music from various sources and multiple rooms at the same time)
- Comes with built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- You may also download the Denon AVR remote app to control your receiver with any of your portable devices, iPhone or Android included
- Your choice could be a bit pricier than expected
Klipsch speakers are capable of delivering better sound quality than most other speakers. Act fast and pick the best receiver to complement them.
As you can see, the products listed above suit every pocket. Depending on your budget and your needs, you can compare them and choose the one that suits you best.