If you want to watch your favorite TV shows but you’re worried that your basement apartment will stop you from achieving this without a cable connection, you found the perfect buy guide for your situation.
In today’s guide, we will discuss some of the best antennas for a basement or below-ground apartment, and we will include a very easy to follow features list with a pros and cons section included.
Read on to find out the details about every product.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Best deals on antennas for basement apartment
XFtree Digital Antenna
The XFtree Digital Antenna is very affordable, and it is a great fit for any TV that’s placed in a basement apartment.
This strong indoor antenna can capture and reproduce signals with HD quality images even from distances of 130 miles (209 km).
- Cheap option with good signal (contains an amplifier signal booster)
- Can capture 4K HD TV quality
- The package includes a 17 feet coaxial cable that allows you to find the best signal location in your basement apartment
- Slim design that complements any home decor
- Issues with signals if the walls of the upper part of your house are diffusing signal
Mexonga V8 HDTV Antenna
The Mexonga V8 HDTV Antenna offers a range of 60-80 miles, allowing you to capture TV signal in 4K HD.
This antenna contains a detachable amplifier, and also an anti-static and anti-lightning function that allows you not to worry about a storm affecting your TV watching schedule.
- Affordable price and a good range
- Slick design that fits any indoor setting easily
- Anti-lightning and anti-static features
- 13.12 ft antenna cable with a 3.28 ft signal booster cable
- Some users have reported that they receive no signal in their area, or that the number of channels is very low
XFTREE Indoor Antenna
The XFTREE antenna was improved this year to be able to receive HD signals from your local TV networks even if you’re 130 miles away from the towers.
The new technology used in this updated version of the antenna includes a very powerful amplifier signal booster, that can be set to receive either short or long-range signals by the flip of a button.
- Slim design and high-performance materials used to build it
- 16,5 ft coaxial cable that allows you to set it up anywhere you want in your apartment
- 90-day full refund from the company
- 1-year guarantee
- Some users have had issues with the signal after a few months of usage
The RCA Indoor antenna is a very good option for a basement apartment, as it offers a 50 miles range for capturing 4K and 1080 HDTV-quality channels with ease.
The materials with which this antenna is built allows it to be a good indoor and outdoor device. If you choose to mount it indoor, the design with complement any home decor. If you install it outside, the tough materials will protect it from the elements at all times.
- Includes an in-line amplifier
- Comes with a 20-foot coaxial cable
- Can be used with both a rotor and mast mount (sold separately)
- Not a very long range is provided
The ClearStream 4 antenna is a powerful device that any person passionate about HD TV should have at their disposal.
Even if you’re not inclined to disconnect from the cable company you are connected with, this device can act as a backup in case of storms or loss of connection for any reason.
- Offers a 70 miles range
- Multi-directional elements that are built into the design allows for better reception of signal even in bad weather conditions
- Lifetime warranty on parts
- Mount and coaxial cable are sold separately
Final thoughts on basement apartment antennas
If you want to never worry about missing your favorite TV shows, the football match you’ve been waiting for with your buddies, or the latest news broadcasts, owning a powerful antenna is very important.
This list will surely help you decide which product is best for your circumstances.
Please feel free to share with us what option you chose and why by using the comment section below.