If you want to watch your favorite TV shows but you’re worried that your basement apartment will stop you from achieving this without a cable connection, you found the perfect buy guide for your situation.
In today’s guide, we will discuss some of the best antennas for a basement or below-ground apartment, and we will include a very easy to follow features list with a pros and cons section included.
Read on to find out the details about every product.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are best deals on antennas for basement apartment?
- Upgraded 2020 TV antenna
- Full HD sound quality
- The indoor HDTV antenna can reach up to 200 miles
- Seems to be inconsistent in the number of channels it can pick up
The GESOBYTE Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna comes with a with built-in Smart IC Chip Next generation & Crystal Clear Filter Technology that it allows it to picks up signals within a 200 miles range.
As a result, you will have a clearer picture, low noise, and access to more free broadcast TV signals with great frequency performance.
This antenna contains an 18 ft long coaxial cable and a USB power adapter which makes the antenna easier to be placed in your house in order to get the best signal.
- A full 130 miles range
- Can be used indoor as well as outdoor
- Simple plug and play setup
- Flimsy cardboard
The DrillTop TV Antenna Amplifier is be able to receive HD signals from your local TV networks even if you’re up to 130 miles from the towers.
The antenna is easy to setup and use once installed. It can be used both indoor as well as outdoor.
The design is really nice, comes with a round shape that will fit just perfect in any inside or outside corner of your house.
- Offers a 70 miles range
- Multi-directional elements that are built into the design allows for better reception of signal even in bad weather conditions
- Lifetime warranty on parts
- Mount and coaxial cable are sold separately
The ClearStream 4 antenna is a powerful device that any person passionate about HD TV should have at their disposal.
Even if you’re not inclined to disconnect from the cable company you are connected with, this device can act as a backup in case of storms or loss of connection for any reason.
- Cheap option with good signal (contains an amplifier signal booster)
- Can capture 4K HD TV quality
- Slim design that complements any home decor
- Issues with signals if the walls of the upper part of your house are diffusing signal
The XFtree Digital Antenna is very affordable, and it is a great fit for any TV that’s placed in a basement apartment.
This strong indoor antenna can capture and reproduce signals with HD quality images even from distances of 130 miles (209 km).
The package includes a 17 feet coaxial cable that allows you to find the best signal location in your basement apartment
- Includes an in-line amplifier
- Comes with a 20-foot coaxial cable
- Can be used with both a rotor and mast mount (sold separately)
- Not a very long range is provided
The RCA Indoor antenna is a very good option for a basement apartment, as it offers a 50 miles range for capturing 4K and 1080 HDTV-quality channels with ease.
The materials with which this antenna is built allows it to be a good indoor and outdoor device. If you choose to mount it indoor, the design with complement any home decor.
If you install it outside, the tough materials will protect it from the elements at all times.