If you’ve been daydreaming about the best Bluetooth audio receivers, now is the time to make that wish come true. But there’s an important thing to keep in mind before finding the latest can’t-miss deals.
You might initially think of one of those Bluetooth audio receivers which lack a built-in microphone, and you aren’t the only one. Now, just imagine the wired headset disabled. It won’t be able to support any phone calls, which is kind of inconvenient.
We cleared this out right from the start, so we’re definitely looking for the hands-free phone calls option included. Even more, a 3.5mm jack helps whittling our selection down to just five of the best models.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top deals on Bluetooth audio receivers with mic & 3.5mm jack
AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver V4.1
If you’re on a tight budget, then you should first look at this AUKEY Bluetooth Receiver. It assures easy pairing on different devices such as Android, iPhones, or even iPads, with the convenience of simply pressing a button.
Then, you’ll enjoy a surprisingly clean sound via the built-in microphone that frees up both hands to continue your work. As for the 3.5mm stereo jack, it makes it the perfect choice for both home and car audio system.
- It connects two Bluetooth devices at once
- Hands-free calling included, with no extra drivers required
- Rated at 13-hour battery, so you get enough power for listening even on a long road trip
- Lacks automatic Bluetooth re-connection
- Standard sound quality, as reported by owners
ELEGIANT Bluetooth Receiver
If value-for-money is your target, then we’ve got an interesting option. While Bluetooth isn’t always about high quality, this Bluetooth receiver with wireless audio adapter and 3.5mm aux stereo output does ensure high-quality sound.
As for its dimensions, it is ideal for just about any environment, not only for wireless streaming music to your vehicle’s sound system.
- High compatibility with most modern smartphones and Bluetooth electronics
- Can easily connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Re-charging it and getting it ready for a second round takes only 1.5 hours
- It sometimes loses signal
- It beeps at notifications which makes talking rather inconvenient
Mpow Bluetooth Receiver
- Included AVRCP technology which gives you full control when streaming music, with options such as Next, Pause, Previous, Play, and call functions control
- Bluetooth range of up to 30 feet in open space
- The battery life of about 120 hours of standby time and 10 hours of play and talk time
- You may connect not just one, but two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Plastic housing, which makes it feel cheap
Mpow BH298A Bluetooth Receiver
Portability is accompanied by some great features that will definitely make a difference when it comes to narrowing your choices and finally buying a receiver that is best suited for your needs.
- Versatile and intuitive
- Connects to any non-Bluetooth device with 3.5mm aux input
- You may pair two devices simultaneously. While either of the devices is within its wireless connection range, the receiver will automatically reconnect to it
- Random charging problems; when plugged in, the red light goes off in a few seconds
KEiiD Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver
You may also customize the sound output according to your request, and latest Bluetooth 5.0 works with all recent smart devices from the market and assures lossless connection.
- Compatible with all devices with an analog output via RCA/AUX cable
- Additional precision-tuned antenna to extend its wireless range
- Safety assured by the built-in 5-level protection
- 2019 attractive design
- Costs quite a bit
Conclusion on Bluetooth audio receivers with mic & jack
If you’re looking to get a new Bluetooth audio receiver, keep in mind that the mic and the 3.5mm jack can make all the difference.
The right choice might be based on features, build quality or price, but only you know which is the most important aspect. Check them all out and choose the one that best suits your needs.