It is always a good idea to have a set of speakers in your house. Whether you will use them to listen to your favorite music, watch movies, or listen to podcasts, the quality and clarity of the sound are very important.
If you want a good set of speakers but are worried about the space they will occupy, the best option is to get a bookshelf speaker. They don’t take up too much space, and they offer a great sound experience.
You can take advantage of the offers found online at the end of this year, and this guide will provide you with all the information you’ll need in order to do so.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Microlab Chairman B77BT
The Microlab Chairman B77BT speakers are a very good option in case you don’t have much space in your home and have an incredibly accessible price as well.
This wood-finished speaker system offers incredibly crisp sound with the built-in 4-inch sub-woofer and 0.75-inch tweeter.
The Microlab Chairman B77BT is an active powered bookshelf speaker system that offers heavy bass and great stereo sound.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Small size
- Beautiful wooden enclosures that fit the design of every home
- The stands mounted on the bottom of each speaker can create marks on furniture
Polk Audio OWM3
The Polk Audio OWM3 speakers are a great option if you’re interested in medium-range bookshelf speakers.
Even though these speakers are on the small side, they pack an incredible amount of power. The audio played through these speakers sounds very crisp. They are able to reproduce a wide range of frequencies, both high and low.
These speakers feature a 4.5 inches Mid/Woofer, a 1-inch tweeter, and also use Dynamic Balance & Capacitive Coupling, for a beautiful listening experience.
The bass that the Polk Audio OWM3 produce is very deep, and doesn’t become distorted, even at high volume levels.
- Very powerful and crisp sound
- Slick design with a black finish that fits any home without looking out of place
- Curved design that allows you to position the speakers for the best audio experience
- The low-mids sound is lacking clarity but can be fixed by using a good subwoofer
PSB Alpha P5
The Alpha P5 speakers from PSB is a top-notch audio system that offers professional-level sounds that fill your room perfectly.
The clarity of the sounds produced by the Alpha P5 is at studio-level, being fitted with a 3,4-inch black anodized aluminum dome tweeter that features a front waveguide, and a 5.25-inch woofer built out of polypropylene.
The cabinet is designed to offer you clear, round, and deep bass, using a rear-firing port for a better reverberation process.
This speaker system is worth every cent, and the testimonials of the people that have bought it speak for themselves.
- Available in both Walnut or Black Ash finishes
- Dual-layer voice coil that provides greater pitch control at higher volumes
- Textured cone that reduces distortions
- The tweeters use ferrofluid cooling and a neodymium magnet
- PSB’s flagship lines damping material used for the inside of the boxes
- Wafer-thin metal grilles that are magnetically attached
- The available finishes might not fit every household
Conclusion on bookshelf speakers
In today’s guide, we discussed some of the best options for bookshelf speakers available on the market at the end of this year.
If you are on a budget this year, you can choose the Microlab Chairman B77BT speakers. If you are interested in middle-range speakers, the best option is the Polk Audio OWM3 set.
For even better sound quality at a slightly bigger price, the PSB Alpha P5 will surely not disappoint.
Please feel free to let us know if this guide has provided you with useful information by using the comment section below.