Road trips can be sometimes boring for your children, and they rely on your phone to watch movies and play games. However, you definitely don’t want them to drain the battery of your phone or tablet when you know that you won’t be able to charge them during the road trip.
A portable DVD player comes to the rescue in this situation. Choosing which one you should buy for yourself can be a bit tricky, and that is why we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 portable DVD players that you can buy today.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on car headrest DVD players?
DBPOWER 12″ Portable DVD Player
The DBPOWER is probably the best-rated product on our list. The 12 inches portable DVD player another best-selling unit with good ratings. The model has dedicated slots for USB devices and SD cards.
Adding to that, the player guarantees up to 5 hours of nonstop entertainment and you can use an AV cable to connect it with other devices.
- Support for multiple video, image and audio files
- Has slots for multiple storage devices
- Built-in breakpoint memory function
- Provides superior sound quality as compared to others
- You can rotate the screen by 270 degrees
- Some users are not satisfied with the video quality
- The volume limit is comparatively low
SUNPIN 11″ Portable DVD Player
The portable DVD player manufactured by SUNPIN is a convenient option for those who are looking for a budget option. The astounding number of ratings on Amazon indicate that the price and performance ratio is top-notch.
The model has many irresistible features that make it a noteworthy option on a road trip.
- The image quality and price is top-notch
- Offers easy compatibility as compared to other similar products
- Plugable with two headphones at once
- You can synchronize this device at home
- Users reported that the screen can easily break-in some cases
- Reduced battery life as compared to other products
DBPOWER 9.5″ Portable DVD Player
If you want to keep your family entertained during long drives, you should get a DBPOWER 9.5″ Portable DVD Player. The DVD Player offers the best value for your money because you can play it in multiple ways.
- Supports almost all primary storage devices
- You can control it virtually from anywhere
- It picks up your favorite shows where you left off with the help of last memory function
- The portable DVD player is not compatible with Blu-ray DVDs
- The remote control is a bit complicated for novice users
UEME Portable DVD CD Player
The functionality, ease of use and the price range of the UEME Portable DVD CD Player differentiates it from other portable devices. You can either use it as a handheld device or easily mount it on the back of a headrest by converting it into a tablet-style DVD player.
- It comes with a Mountable canvas case for headrests, SD card slot, and other accessories
- It is easy to use and durable product for your kids
- Inserting a DVD can be problematic because you need to remove it from the mount
- The power cord is a bit shorter
ieGeek 11.5″ Portable DVD Player
Want to play your show from where you left off? The ieGeek portable DVD player comes with the last memory function. If you want to play a particular content over and over again, this DVD player has a repeat function as well.
- Delivers up to 5 hours of run time
- You can connect it with your large screen TV
- Protects your eyesight with the latest LCD eye protection screen
- Some users reported that the product comes with an average picture and sound quality.
Closing thoughts on portable DVD players
As you can see, there are multiple options, so be sure to pick a model that fits your taste. Some of them are a bit pricey, but others are cost-effective and efficient at the same time.