Because it is very important that you can listen to your favorite songs on the go, having a propper speaker system inside your car is a must.
This applies even more as most of us spend a lot of time in traffic commuting from work to home and the other way around.
The perfect moment for you to make a purchase in this category is clearly the end of this year, as most sellers will reduce their prices.
We understand that it is overwhelming to research the best speaker systems for your car, and for this reason, we’ve taken the time to compile some of the best options available on the market.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best car speakers deals?
JBL Stage 9603
The JBL Stage 9603 speaker system is an incredibly well-rounded speaker system for your car, even though they are very cheap.
The sound that can be played through these speakers is incredibly crisp, and the bass if very powerful as well.
This set achieves these results by using the 6 inches by 9 inches injection-molded polypropylene woofer cones, and by using the PEI balanced dome tweeter and an extra piezoelectric super tweeter.
- Great price and amazing sound quality
- Deep bass and crystal-clear mids
- The super tweeter plays the most detailed sounds for a complete sound experience
- 3-Way Coaxial setup
- The speakers work no matter how the wiring is connected, but when properly set up, give amazing sound quality and deep bass
JBL GTO939 GTO
The JBL GTO939 GTO car speakers are an incredible option for a good price.
These 6×9 inches 300W, 3-way car coaxial audio speakers offer a crisp and powerful sound, being able to reproduce low, mid, and high frequency sounds without many distortions.
The package also includes a woofer cone with rubber surround, that is able to produce deep and clear bass.
The tweeter is made out of adjustable mylar-titanium, and also includes a super tweeter with level control. This setup allows the playing of the most detailed sounds, without any problems.
- Very powerful speakers at an affordable price
- 300 Watts peak power handling with a 2-ohm impedance
- Three-inch mounting depth for a profound sound
- The low and mid-range frequencies could sound better
Polk Audio MM
The Polk Audio MM speaker system is a very good car speaker system that offers professional-level sound quality, and even though they are on the expensive side, they are worth the investment.
The 6 by 9-inch Mobile Monitor Series 3 from Polk Audio is a 3-way coaxial set of speakers that hold and Ultra Marine Certification.
This set of speakers bolsters a 300 watt/set RMS, with a peak of 900 watts/set. This setup will never stop you from turning the volume up as much as you want and ensures that the sound quality remains crystal-clear.
- Titanium-plated polymer mid-woofer cone for perfectly sounding mid-range levels
- Santoprene mid-woofer surround sound
- ABS basket reinforced with fiberglass
- Water-proof inner and outer-parts
- 1 inch Terylene tweeter with fabric dome
- The maximum sound level could be better
The X-S69C car speakers from Alpine is our top pick from the professional level range.
These speakers offer an incredibly powerful sound, producing the entire range of frequencies at a studio level.
These 6 by 9 inches speakers include two woofers made out of nano-fiber with High Amplitude Multi-Roll surround, two tweeters with carbon graphite dome, and two external crossover systems.
- 120 watts RMS (360 watts peak power)
- 45-50,000 Hz frequency range
- 89 dB sensitivity
- Grilles included
- No problems observed
Conclusion on car speakers
This is our selection for the best car speaker system available online for the end of this year.
We hope this guide provided you with all the details required so you can make an informed decision.