Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
If you own a business that ships packages daily and you need to protect them from damage during the transport, you probably know all about cardboard packaging. In that case, you should consider getting one of those cardboard shredders too.
Cardboard shredders are a type of heavy-duty paper shredders, except their purpose is not to protect printed confidential information, but cut cardboard for industrial and large company usage.
Are you confused about what type of model to buy? There are undoubtedly a lot of cardboard shredders to choose from, but the most efficient ones stand out from the crowd.
Find your next cardboard shredder easily amongst the best products from leading brands.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on cardboard shredders to grab today?
- Fast control via a rocker switch that has three options: On, Off and Reverse
- Strong cutting rollers
- Complies with national and international safety regulations
- Very compact
- Produces a lot of vibrations
This HSM Cardboard Converter can easily cut through one layer of cardboard turning it into perfect padding material ready for fresh packaging. Intuitive operation and high quality materials are part of the package.
All in all, it also has a Reverse option to use if the cardboard ever gets stuck in the blades to remove the obstacles.
Intimus 347904 PacMaster
- User-friendly interface
- Robust steel plate housing for prolonged heavy-duty use
- Great design
- Large model
Well, a cardboard shredder is some sort of a paper shredder, but for your cardboard leftovers.
Producing cardboard strips or chips is a lot more difficult than doing so with paper, yet not impossible if you choose the Intimus 347904 PacMaster S 220 V 3-PH model.
This cardboard converter can shred impressive volumes of cardboard waste at high speeds of 35.4 ft/min and provide accurate cutting of the cardboard when you want to customise the stuffing mats to desired formats.
HSM Profipack 425
- Easy to operate
- Wide feet opening assures you can convert large sheets of cardboard per single pass
- Simple to move around in your facility since it’s mounted on heavy-duty casters
- Not just a regular shredder, but it converts cardboard waste into a shock-absorbent layer of padding
- Not removing the tape on the boxes before shredding them often results in a malfunction
Discerning selectivity is crucial when looking for a cardboard shredder. Overall, it may be said that the HSM Profipack 425 model is able to operate and processes your cardboard waste very fast.
Perhaps more importantly, it comes with hardened cutting rollers for ripping through three layers of tough cardboard. So, it is literally built for frequent and heavy-duty use.
- Specially designed hardened cutting rollers that shred through all grades of cardboard
- Continuous duty operation with no downtime required
- Free from unnecessary vibrations
- Far from a compact machine that can be placed on the table or hidden away easily
A cardboard shredder such as this one isn’t just a convenience, it’s a necessity at the workplace.
Designed as a green solution for packing material, the HSM HSM1531WG Cardboard Converter saves up a lot of time and eventually money because of less expenditure on the packaging.
Ripping through 2 or 3 layers of tough cardboard is done with ease and the cutting rollers guarantee a long service life. Besides these, the cardboard converter has a range of other benefits.
To summarize, you’ve got a few outstanding cardboard shredders for organizations that adopt green work policies in this post.
Remember that they can ease your task to handle a high volume of cardboard material and eventually save money by recycling old cardboard boxes into new packaging material.
These two advantages at least should immediately prompt you into action.