Top deals on CCTV cables to get right now
Five Star Cable RG59
Five Star Cable is a premium CCTV RG59 maker and officers 20AWG video along with 18/2 18 AWG power cable for CCTV camera system. This is a heavily shielded cable ideal for composite video, RGBHV video, component video, and even surveillance system.
Five Star Cable RG59 is an ISO 9000 certified cable with a 95% coverage braided shield in a spool box. One advantage of using this cable is that it is built to last and can be run long distances without interference.
- Combo coax cable with 18-gauge 2 conductors heavily shielded cable
- Can be used for Composite video, RGBHV video and surveillance systems
- Durable coaxial cable
- Some complaints of video loss
Nordstrand RG59 Siamese
Nordstrand RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable is a 500ft CCTV cable for security cameras and comes with both video and power cable. Each reel contains 500 ft of 20 AWG RG59 coaxial cable.
Nordstrand RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable can be used with most CCTV camera systems as well as surveillance cameras. The cables are capable of both transmitting video data and power supply.
- Good quality RG59 coaxial cable suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Supplied with wooden reels for easy storage and installation
- The package contains 500 ft of 20 AWG cable with a DC dual-core power cable
- Thin cables may need firm handling
Cables Direct Online 250FT White Bulk Siamese
If you are working with PTC control or non-IP cameras, the Cables Direct Online coaxial cable offers great value for money for 250FT length. It is a premium grade RG59 Siamese cable and comes with a plastic box for easier storage and installation.
- The inner conductor is of 20 AWG – 0.81mm, 0.15mm in diameter.
- The wire is made of 95% braiding CCS + Fire Protection Engineering+ Aluminum foil
- Plastic reel box for easy installation
- Not for long-distance installation
HDView Video Power Cable
HDView Video Power Cable offers convenient and effective CCTV transmission at a reasonable price tag. This cable can be used to power cameras as well as transmitting data to the control room.
HDView Video Power Cable is a 100ft RG59 copper-clad aluminium and magnesium construction with 20 AWG conductor.
- Cost-effective solution for businesses, schools and private properties
- 1000Ft RG59 cable with 20 AWG conductor
- Can supply power to the camera and also transmit video signals
- No roll reel provided
FiveStarCable 500 ft. RG59
If you are looking for a little shorter RG59 cable for a reasonable price, FiveStarCable 500 ft, Rg59 can be a good choice. It is a 500ft cable consisting of two cables for power and video feed.
- 500ft rG59 cable with both power supply and video signal cable
- 95% coverage braid shield + 20 AWG CCAM centre conductor
- ISO 9000 certified cable suitable for composite video, RBHV and surveillance systems
- Nothing noticeable
Final thoughts on CCTV cables
When selecting CCTV cameras, it is important to consider lens size, wide-angle degree, and storage type. However, deciding on what coaxial cable to use is equally important.
We hope this guide helps you to find the best CCTV camera cable for your needs.