In an era where having your voice be heard is far easier than before, having the right tools can make you stand apart. In this case, the right tools literally refer to having proper hardware at your disposal.
Regardless of whether you are making a podcast, or are recording a YouTube video, you will need some really good microphones.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best condenser microphone deals?
- Condenser microphone with USB output
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit
- Headphone jack
- Mix control
- Only cardioid polar pattern
The Audio Technica AT2020USB+ is a plug and play. Once plugged into the USB port, the PC will find it and with a couple of mouse clicks, you are ready to record.
This microphone was designed for home studio or office use. It is ideal for live-streaming or home recording work.
- Tri-capsule array
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Signal to noise: 100dB
- Zero-latency headphone output
- The product has a knack for breaking after about a year
The BLUE Yeti Silver Edition is probably the most popular condenser microphone on Amazon, and this is entirely justified, as it offers the best value for your money.
Thanks to the fact that you can simply plug it in using USB ports, and because it has no drivers to install, Yeti is the most versatile USB mic available today.
- The noise level is 20 db SPL
- Ideal for project or home studio applications
- Output connector:integral 3 pin XLRM type
- The price and performance ratio is top-notch
- XLR cable doesn't suit
The Sennheiser MKH416-P48U3 is a condenser microphone that is in a league of its own. It is designed for loud/challenging exterior environments like film and broadcast.
This makes its usage rather niched, but for when those precise occasions come, you couldn’t ask for a better product.
- Large diaphragm 1 inch gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Packages may not include all accessories
The Rode NT1-A is a microphone that is indeed very good for the money you will have to pay, but the real winner with this entry is the assortment of accessories that you receive along with the mic itself.
These include a studio-grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a 20′ microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video.
- Anti-vibration shock mount
- Tap to mute sensor
- Convenient gain control adjustment
- Multi device and chat program compatibility
- The LED is not RGB and can't be disabled
The HyperX QuadCast is probably the most niched product on our list, seeing that it is a microphone specially dedicated to gaming.
However, what it lacks in versatility it more than makes up for in how well it gets the job done.
If you’re a vlogger, YouTube influencer or just your amateur singer doing covers, then you probably want the best sound equipment that is both good and affordable.
While Amazon may be full of other condenser microphones, the ones listed by us are the ones that we think strike the perfect balance between price, performance, and that can be used in a wide variety of scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to find a precise answer, take your time to check out this list of best condenser microphones.
They are great for both taking notes in lectures and singing. Make a choice right away by taking a look at this list of best 360° USB microphones.
There are quite a few Yeti microphones good for singing. You’ll find them all in this list of Blue Yeti microphone deals.