In an era where having your voice be heard is far easier than before, having the right tools can make you stand apart. In this case, the right tools literally refer to having proper hardware at your disposal.
Regardless of whether you are making a podcast, or are recording a YouTube video, you will need some really good microphones.
Good condenser microphones don’t come cheap, so Black Friday is a good chance to score one without breaking the bank. In this article, we’ve listed the top condenser microphones that you can get off of Amazon this Black Friday.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Condenser Microphone deals?
BLUE Yeti Silver Edition
The BLUE Yeti Silver Edition is probably the most popular condenser microphone on Amazon, and this is entirely justified, as it offers the best value for your money.
Thanks to the fact that you can simply plug it in using USB ports, and because it has no drivers to install, Yeti is the most versatile USB mic available today
- Has condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- The product has a knack for breaking after about a year
The Sennheiser MKH416-P48U3 is a condenser microphone that is in a league of its own. It is designed for loud/challenging exterior environments like film and broadcast.
This makes its usage rather niched, but for when those precise occasions come, you couldn’t ask for a better product.
- The price and performance ratio is top-notch
- Ideal for project or home studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- The mic comes with an XLR cable, which doesn’t suit it very much
- Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in other microphones, check out our wide collection of guides.
The Audio-Technica AT2035 is equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, and the AT2035 microphone cand easily handle high sound pressure.
The model is also built to be sturdy while still maintaining a fine feel to it, and maintaining a high level of performance.
- Comes with a Pop Filter with 2 Layered Mesh and 10-foot XLR Cable
- Has a large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Some customers reported not receiving the 10ft. XLR Cable or the interface Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
The Rode NT1-A is a microphone that is indeed very good for the money you will have to pay, but the real winner with this entry is the assortment of accessories that you receive along with the mic itself.
These include a studio-grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a 20′ microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video
- Delivers a warmth, extended dynamic range
- The low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion
- Some users reported that their packages didn’t include all the specified accessories
The HyperX QuadCast is probably the most niched product on our list, seeing that it is a microphone specially dedicated to gaming. However, what it lacks in versatility it more than makes up for in how well it gets the job done.
Immersive in-game audio
- Not as specialized in studio recordings as other entries on this list
Closing thoughts on condenser microphones
If you’re a vlogger, YouTube influencer or just your amateur singer doing covers, then you probably want the best sound equipment that is both good and affordable.
While Amazon may be full of other condenser microphones, the ones listed by us are the ones that we think strike the perfect balance between price, performance, and that can be used in a wide variety of scenarios.