If you work as a DJ, you understand the importance of having a quality sound system to help you express your creative drive through music.
This is not an investment only in the quality of your music, but also in the way the public perceives you while playing a set.
To help you with this endeavor, we compiled a list with the best DJ speaker systems that cover all price ranges. We will discuss the details of each option, and we’ll also look at a simple pros and cons list. Read on to find out more.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top DJ speaker deals to grab right now
The Rockville SPG88 is a great passive speaker for DJs, no matter what type of music you’re playing.
This speaker has a power of 400 W, and it is encased in a lightweight cabinet and contains an 8-inches woofer with 2-inches aluminum voice coils that ensure that your bass will be round and powerful.
The compression driver found in the SPG88 contains a Japanese made 1.35 inches titanium diaphragm that makes even the lowest frequencies sound amazingly crisp.
- Very good price for the features offered
- Built with great materials that ensure clarity of sound
- Can be connected using the built-in Twist-Lock Speakon input and output sockets
- Volume levels are not as high as in other options but offers good quality for this price
The Rockville RPG8 speaker is a very powerful powered and active system that delivers incredibly clear sounds and perfectly round and deep bass.
These speakers offer a 100-Watt RMS with its long-throw 8 inches woofer with 2 inches aluminum coils and its Linear Class AB amplifier technology.
The RPG8 speaker system contains a built-in bass and treble equalization processor for even more control over how your DJ set sounds.
- Very good quality-price rapport
- Quality sound without any distortion even at high volume levels
- High impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator
- The amplifier LED indicator has been proven to have problems after long-term usage
The QSC K 10.2 speaker is our top pick for the top of the range DJ speakers available on the market.
This amazingly powerful speaker offers you access to 2000 Watts and includes a Class-D amplifier module.
This audio system can remember factory presets and allows you to save different scene setups for the most commonly used applications. This feature simplifies the process of setting up your DJ speaker system if the location in which you’re playing music has already been saved.
- Digital display with multiple functions
- Correction tuning capabilities and speaker management setup
- User-adjustable parameters that include an equalizer, delay, input configuration, crossover, etc.
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT)
- Intrinsic Correction DSP for perfectly calibrated sounds
- The price is high but based on the clarity and capability it is worth every cent
Final thoughts on DJ speakers
In today’s buying guide we explored some of the best DJ speakers available on the market.
We covered the entire set of price ranges, including a cheap but effective speaker option, a medium-range sound system with a great price, and also a professional-level speaker.
We hope this guide has managed to give you enough information so you can decide what is the best investment in your personal situation.
Please feel free to let us know what option you chose to buy by using the comment section below.