What are the best dual screen portable DVD players?
WONNIE 10.5″ Dual Screen DVD Player
The WONNIE is a user-friendly portable DVD player for you to have on a road trip. It is designed to support a wide range of formats.
It comes with a powerful battery that guarantees up to 4 hours of playback time. The DVD player supports multiple formats including MPEG1, AVI, CD, DVD, MP3, JPEG, VCD, R/RW, VOB, WMA and more.
- It’s easier to operate even for the novice users
- Lightweight and versatile player that supports multiple formats
- Compatible with USB, SD card, VCD and DVD
- Its flip design protects the screen
- The second screen couldn’t be used in some cases
Philips PD9016 9″ Dual Portable DVD Player
The Philips PD9016 9″ Dual Portable DVD Player is the best option for those who are looking for a quality product at an affordable range. You can count on this unit to keep your family entertained on a road trip.
You can play separate movies on each of the two different portable DVD players. However, a dedicated signal switch button allows you to share the same signal with both the players.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
- Quick and easy installation
- Compatible with almost all DVD and CD discs
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Handles common rewritable disc types
- A User-friendly unit for everyone
- The product sometimes comes with faulty cables so you might need to buy a new one
NAVISKAUTO 10.1″ Portable DVD Player
If you are looking for a bigger portable screen, NAVISKAUTO 10.1″ Portable DVD Player is the right choice for you. It is a user-friendly option packed with some highly responsive features.
More so, it comes with multiple built-in ports for IR, HDMI, MMC, SD card slot, FM, speaker, and 2.0 USB. The dual-screen portable DVD player is designed to fit into pretty much any small space.
- Delivers outstanding visual and screen quality
- Has a 32-bitwireless game function
- No skipping of the disc makes it an ideal candidate for road trips
- Some users might take some time while getting familiar with all the features
- The player doesn’t come with a touch screen display
Koramzi Portable Dual Screen 9″ Dual DVD Player
The Koramzi dual portable DVD player is a DVD player that stands out because of the fact that it supports three ways to power the device (the AC power adapter, a car charger, and a rechargeable battery).
Additionally, the package comes with plenty of accessories — a pair of power adapters, earphones, remote controls, DVD players, 2 headrests, along with a car charger.
- Has a built-in Dolby digital decoder and stereo speakers
- Comes with earphone jack connection options
- IR Transmitter Options
- Has built-In Stereo Speakers
- Powerful Rechargeable Battery
- The instructional manual is not clear
Sylvania 9-Inch Twin Dual Screen DVD Player
The Sylvania Twin Dual Screen DVD Player never fails to impress its buyers in terms of its price. The built-in USB support allows you to plug and play your favorite movies
Besides the standard DVDs, you can also play CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD-R, CD, and CD-R. The package comes with 2 sets of earphones which makes it easy for you to avoid disturbance.
- Comes with a number of accessories
- Easy to mount with mounting straps
- 16:09 Aspect Ratio
- Has 2 x 9-Inch Widescreens
- Comes with 2 sets of earphones, a remote control and car mounting system
- Needs a remote to fast forward, skip, etc
- Straps slip down easily
Closing thoughts on dual-screen portable DVD players
Sometimes, it can be a tough job to shop for the right DVD player for your car. You just need to keep the essential features in your mind while making a purchase decision and go for the product that best fits your budget and needs.
A dual-screen portable DVD player is good for listening to music, viewing slideshows, and watching movies on a road trip. If you can manage to save a few bucks as well, then that’s a welcomed bonus.