ELAC, the Germany-founded speaker company has provided professional-level equipment for the highest studio standards since its creation in 1926.
Because music is very important to almost everybody on earth, owning a set of ELAC speakers can make your party stand out easily, and also offer immersive surround sound for the most brilliant movie-watching experience possible.
Choosing the right type of ELAC sound system for your budget is extremely important, and the wide range of options can make you feel overwhelmed.
For this reason, in today’s buy guide we will discuss some of the best deals on ELAC speakers available on the market, and we will look at some of the most important specifications, also mentioning several pros and cons.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
ELAC Debut 2.0
The ELAC Debut 2.0 bookshelf speakers can bring an incredibly powerful and crisp sound to your home music setup, without taking too much space.
The design of these speakers is simple in order to blend perfectly with any home setup, but the materials and components are still top-notch in order to provide you with a great sound experience.
- 5 1/4-inches woofer made out of Aramid Fiber with a perfectly set pole piece
- Tweeter with a soft dome with a wide roll surround
- A wave-guide pattern that improves the dispersion of sound
- Gold 5-way binding posts
- If only this pair is used, the surround sound will not be as good as with the complete set, but still offers great quality
ELAC Debut F5
The Debut F5 speakers from ELAC offer astonishing sound quality that can make you feel that, depending on how you choose to use them, can make you feel that you’re part of the movie, or at a live concert.
These amazingly looking tower speakers can produce all sound frequencies to perfection, giving you access to the custom-designed by Andrew Jones tweeter and mid-range/bass drivers.
This pair can be used as such, or, for an even greater sound experience, can be combined with other sound channels from Elac to produce a studio-like quality of sound.
- Custom designed parts that offer incredibly crisp sound and no distortion
- The cabinet is designed to allow just the right amount of vibration by the use of two horizontal braces
- The bass sound powerful and round, and will never make you want more
- Even though the surround effect by using this pair is wonderful, a 5.1 setup would increase the sound quality
The ELAC FS507VX is a top of the range floor standing home speaker made out of luxurious walnut with a glossy finish that offers an incredlbly crisp and immersive sound experience.
This model from ELAC combines the elegance of the larger FS509 and packs it into a more compact 3 1/2 way design with a more powerful bass reflex.
The VX-JET driver included in this speaker creates a breathtaking listening experience no matter the size of the room you’re using it in or the frequency of the sounds you’re playing through it.
- The walnut enclosure ensures that no unnecessary vibrations or distortions happen no matter the volume level
- All sound frequencies can be played without any reverberation or limit
- 3 1/2-way speaker with bass reflex technology
- There are no cons for this product
Final thoughts on Elac speakers
If you truly want to experience music at a professional level, ELAC will surely offer you that chance.
The speakers from ELAC are on the pricier side, but every cent is worth it considering the quality of the materials used.
Beyond this, what makes the price be worth it is also the range of frequencies that they can play perfectly, and the vast technology used to ensure an amazing sound experience.
Please feel free to let us know what ELAC speakers you chose to buy. You can do so by leaving a comment in the section found under this article.