PC gamers have their weapon of choice in the form of the almighty mouse. No other peripheral is as important, but left-handed gamers will have problems finding the ideal mouse.
Almost all gaming mice models are ergonomically designed for right-handed people. Using them with your left hand is awkward at best and infuriating at worst. Quite few gaming mice cater to lefties but worry not. Some of them are world-beaters.
We have assembled a list with the 5 best gaming mice on the market today specifically designed for lefties. All of them have great sensors that perfectly track movement, crisp clicks, and great lifespan.
While most models found in our list lack RGB lighting, they are all pleasant to the eye and deadly in your hands.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going to the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best left-handed gaming mice to get today?
- High Precision 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB color profiles
- Includes 16.8 million color combinations including preset profiles
- Not suited for those with smaller hands
The Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition is a great gaming mouse featuring 16,000 DPI, true tracking at 450 Inches Per Second and an incredible Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%.
More so, the mouse is designed to fit in both hands, as it features programmable buttons on both sides to which you can bind macros thanks to the Razer Synapse feature.
Other noticeable features:
- Ridged, rubberized scroll wheel for maximum accuracy
- Small, tactile bumps increase grip and allow for more controlled scrolling
- Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Supports up to 50 million clicks
- Professional-grade Logitech G gaming mouse
- Ultra-fast lag-free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with a reliable battery life up to 30 hours on a single charge
- Exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology
- Delivers exceptional tracking accuracy
- The mouses’ bottom skates are a bit awkward
As any professional gamer can tell you, decision-making and split-second actions are pretty much all in a day’s work when talking about professional e-sports.
That is why a mouse like the Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED is great since it provides you with everything you need, from an ergonomic design to a high-precision sensor that will register all of your movements, regardless of how subtle they may be.
Other noticeable features:
- Adjustable 200-16,000 DPI range with zero smoothing or filtering
- The customizable physical button layout
- Comfortable ambidextrous design for the left or right hand and any mouse grip style
- Match RGB lighting to your style by adjusting up to 16.8 million colors
- Pivot Button design ensures consistently fast, accurate, reliable click performance
- Design focused on 6 skeletal structures and muscles of hands
- Button at the ring finger position can be customized to the desired function
- Highly reliable switches
- Tilt Wheel allows horizontal scroll. It improves your operation at horizontally long files
- Trackball design can be hard to use for first-timers
If you’re looking for a gaming mouse that can also fill in the shows of some day-to-day non-gaming activities, then the ELECOM M-XT4DRBK is a model that you should consider.
It is ergonomically designed to fit in the hands of left-handers, and the overall casing is made to mold itself to your hand for an incredibly comfortable feeling.
More so, the trackball is great for scrolling, and it is also very easy to clean.
- Nine programmable controls:
- Symmetrical compact shape
- Gaming-grade optical sensor
- Three onboard memory profiles
- Easy configuration software
- It may be a bit too small for some
The Logitech G300s is a gaming mouse that feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don’t want a large mouse.
It lets you move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach, and it is capable of tracking accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need.
You can even save three separate profiles for your mouse to remember, and they can be stored on the manufacturer’s cloud.
- Made with and for Pro Gamers
- Lightspeed wireless
- HERO 16K sensor
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design
- Prone to develop double-clicking issues
The Logitech G Pro is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra-lightweight design
This can be seen every time the mouse overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity, and power to deliver a rock-solid, super-fast 1-millisecond report rate connection
Just because the majority of the world is right-handed, it doesn’t mean that lefties can’t have fun in gaming.
Mice that have either a left-handed design or an ambidextrous design are here to cater to their needs, and they are made to be just as good as their right-handed counterparts.
This makes it so that besides skills and wits, nothing else matters in the digital battlefield.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are dedicated left-hand mice and also ambidextrous mice. Here’s a list with the best left-handed mice.
We have an awesome list with the best gaming mice to get right now.
So it happens that we have a very extensive list with the best gaming mouse pads.