PC gamers have their weapon of choice in the form of the almighty mouse. No other peripheral is as important, but left-handed gamers will have problems finding the ideal mouse.
Almost all gaming mice models are ergonomically designed for right-handed people. Using them with your left hand is awkward at best and infuriating at worst. Quite few gaming mice cater to lefties but worry not. Some of them are world-beaters.
We have assembled a list with the 5 best gaming mice on the market today specifically designed for lefties. All of them have great sensors that perfectly track movement, crisp clicks, and great lifespan.
While most models found in our list lack RGB lighting, they are all pleasant to the eye and deadly in your hands.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going to the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition
More so, the mouse is designed to fit in both hands, as it features programmable buttons on both sides to which you can bind macros thanks to the Razer Synapse feature.
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor
- Dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Created for left and right-handed users with accessible, programmable buttons on both sides
- Customizable Chroma RGB color profiles
- Includes 16.8 million color combinations including preset profiles
- Ridged, rubberized scroll wheel for maximum accuracy
- Small, tactile bumps increase grip and allow for more controlled scrolling
- Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Supports up to 50 million clicks
- Not suited for those with smaller hands
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum
That is why a mouse like the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum is great since it provides you with everything you need, from an ergonomic design to a high-precision sensor that will register all of your movements, regardless of how subtle they may be.
- Professional-grade Logitech G gaming mouse
- Ultra-fast lag-free wired or wireless connection trusted by professional eSports gamers
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with a reliable battery life up to 30 hours on a single charge
- Exclusive battery-saving Clock Tuning Technology
- Delivers exceptional tracking accuracy
- Adjustable 200-12,000 DPI range with zero smoothing or filtering
- The customizable physical button layout
- Comfortable ambidextrous design for the left or right hand and any mouse grip style
- Match RGB lighting to your style by adjusting up to 16.8 million colors
- Pivot Button design ensures consistently fast, accurate, reliable click performance
- The mouses’s bottom skates are a bit awkward
It is ergonomically designed to fit in the hands of left-handers, and the overall casing is made to mold itself to your hand for an incredibly comfortable feeling.
More so, the trackball is great for scrolling, and it is also very easy to clean.
- Design focused on 6 skeletal structures and muscles of hands
- Button at the ring finger position can be customized to the desired function
- Highly reliable switches
- Tilt Wheel allows horizontal scroll. It improves your operation at horizontally long files
- Trackball design can be hard to use for first-timers
It lets you move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach, and it is capable of tracking accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need.
You can even save three separate profiles for your mouse to remember, and they can be stored on the manufacturer’s cloud.
- Nine programmable controls:
- Symmetrical compact shape
- Gaming-grade optical sensor
- Three onboard memory profiles
- Easy configuration software
- It may be a bit too small for some
Logitech G Pro
This can be seen every time the mouse overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock-solid, super fast 1-millisecond report rate connection
- Made with and for Pro Gamers
- Lightspeed wireless
- HERO 16K sensor
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design
- Prone to develop double-clicking issues
Closing thoughts on gaming mouse for left-handers
Just because the majority of the world is right-handed, it doesn’t mean that lefties can’t have fun in gaming.
Mice that have either a left-handed design or an ambidextrous design are here to cater to their needs, and they are made to be just as good as their right-handed counterparts.
This makes it so that besides skills and wits, nothing else matters in the digital battlefield.