Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- The MMO type of game amateurs prefer mice that have lots of extra buttons.
- We've put together a list of the best mice for these games if you are planning to buy a new one from Amazon.
- If you are looking for more types of mice to buy, make sure to check out our detailed Mouse Hub for more information.
- Do not hesitate to visit our thorough Buying Guides Section to get the latest deals on a multitude of products.
When you’re playing MMO games, you will notice there are lots of abilities, meaning you need to have lots of button binds if you want to use them optimally.
Games such as World of Warcraft require you to constantly look at your screen and use your skills accordingly.
In the same manner, FPS games require a mouse with fast response times, high DPI, and precision.
If you happen to play both of these types of games, and you want a mouse that can improve your gameplay, you found the perfect guide.
No matter if you’re searching for the best gaming mice with 3 side buttons, or you don’t mind having many more buttons on the side, this guide will surely be helpful.
What are the best gaming mice with side buttons?
- 20 MMO tuned buttons, including a unique 12 button thumb panel
- G shift ring finger button
- G8 cycle modes with customizable DPI values, up to 8200
- Total personalization
- The mouse is heavy
The best mouse for the value on our list is the Logitech G600. It is a wired mouse, made out of durable plastic that doesn’t attract fingermarks.
This is a high-quality mouse, with a silent, responsive scroll wheel, and a minimalist and comfortable design.
The side buttons are specially crafted to be accessed with ease and the cable is coated with protective fabric.
Thanks to Logitech Gaming Software, you can customize the entire mouse. Pick from a multitude of color variants and map all of the mouse’s buttons, including the left, right, and extra mouse clicks.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor
- Fully Modular with 3 interchangeable side panels
- Up to 19 Programmable Buttons
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles
- Ridged, Rubberized Scroll Wheel for Maximum Accuracy
- The mouse is heavy and big, not recommended for small hands
The Razer Naga Trinity is our best pick on the list. It is a premium-quality, versatile gaming mouse thanks to its three swappable side panels.
Whether you play MMO or FPS games, one of the side panels will have a button layout perfect for you.
This mouse has a great amount of customization, including fully changeable RGB.
It is a wired mouse, coated with durable fabric and it is very well built, with a comfortable, minimalist design. The mouse is great for people who prefer a wider and taller body.
- Compatible with PowerPlay wireless charging
- Hero 25K sensor
- 100 to 25.600 max DPI sensitivity
- Adjustable weight system
- Light Sync RGB technology with over 16.8 million colors
- 11 customizable buttons and hyper-fast scroll wheel
- Really expensive
The Logitech G502 Lightspeed is our choice of the best wireless gaming mouse with side buttons.
It is a reimagined version of the classic top-of-the-line G502 but completely reengineered for higher precision, more customization, and faster response times.
The new system allows you to adjust the weight of the mouse, making it lighter, heavier or shifting the weight to one side. The batteries are chargeable and claim to last for up to 60 hours.
The Logitech G Hub software allows you to fully program your buttons, customize your DPI and RGB, and store everything on different profiles.
- Up to 16400 DPI
- Multiple programmable buttons including 12 side buttons
- Can store up to 5 custom profiles
- Adjustable weight system
- Stiff and rigid cable
Our first mid-range choice is for the people who still want a good quality product but have a tighter budget. The UtechSmart Venus is a gaming mouse designed primarily for MMO gaming, given its plethora of buttons.
The mouse is covered with a matte finish that feels slightly rubbery and the weight is adjustable. It feels comfortable in your hand and the RGB, DPI, and buttons are customizable.
- Up to 12400 DPI via software
- Programmable backlit LED RGB
- 18 Programmable buttons, out of which 12 on the side
- Up to 5 custom profiles
- 8-piece weight-tuning system
- The software is mediocre
Redragon M901 is the best cheap gaming mouse with side buttons, and it is coated with matte plastic, and having a comfortable, minimalist design.
The mouse comes with a multitude of side buttons and a rapid-fire button next to the left mouse click.
The mouse also has a customizable RGB and weight system, as well as multiple presets. Overall, the mouse has great precision and high DPI, coupled with a fast polling rate.
Our list covered all the best available options of gaming mice that you can get if you want to have a smooth and great experience while you’re playing your favorite games.
If you have anything interesting to say about gaming mice, feel free to leave a comment in the section below.