We all love listening to music in order to relax after a long day or to dance to music with our friends at a house party, but sometimes having speakers mounted on the wall or sitting on the furniture is not an option.
Thankfully, there is a more ‘hidden’ way of using a set of speakers, and the best way to hide them is inside the wall or the ceiling of your preferred room.
In-wall or ceiling speakers are designed in such a way so they don’t attract attention to themselves but can offer a great sound experience nonetheless.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Pyle Home PIC62A
The Pyle Home PIC62A in-ceiling speakers are a classy and discrete way of listening to your favorite music at home without the need to have space occupied by your sound system.
This 250 Watt speaker system bolsters high-performance two-way directional sound, and are 6.5-inches in size.
One of the best feature of these speakers is the fact that you can adjust the treble to suit the room size and specific location for a better and clearer sound. This is possible by adjusting the tweeter that features a pivoting 1 -inch voice coil with a silk dome.
- 250 Watts Rated Peak Power with 125 Watts RM
- Adjustable treble control
- Great price for the sound quality offered
- Slick design that merges seamlessly with any room
- At high volume levels, the sound can feel distorted
Monoprice Caliber Series
The Caliber Series in-ceiling speakers from Monoprice are a very good mid-range audio setup that is 6.5-inches in size and offers 160 W in power.
The cone drivers installed on this set of speakers is made out of DuPont kevlar fiber and allows the bass to be heard without any significant distortion, no matter the volume.
The tweeters feature a pivoting titanium silk dome, managing to reproduce perfect mid and high-frequency sounds without any reverberation or muffled noises.
- Simple design for the grills without any logo or eye-catching features for seamless integration inside the ceiling
- Can be set up as one pair, or can be combined with more sets for a true surround sound effect
- Clear sounds on all frequency ranges
- If only one pair of speakers is used, the bass produced might not be strong enough
The CDT-2650-C in-ceiling speakers from Klipsch are one other great choice for this type of speaker, offering amazing quality for the price.
This model of a speaker from Klipsch doesn’t come in pairs as the other options we presented in this list, making it a bit more expensive.
The price is well justified by the quality of the sound they produce using the 1 inch (2.54cm) silk dome tweeter to create crisp sounds without distortion.
The cone woofer is made out of Polypropylene and is 6.5-inches (16.51cm) in size. The material is perfectly chosen in order to minimize unwanted reverberations.
- Low-profile design for easy integration into any home setup
- Magnetic grille with a simple design that can be easily removed for clean-up
- Great sound quality both in low, medium and high frequency
- Amazing volume levels
- Might be hard to install if the Klipsch IK-650-C Install Kit is not purchased as well
Polk Audio RC55i
The Polk Audio RC55i is a premium set of in-wall speakers that offer amazing sound quality.
Even if they are more expensive than all the other options presented in this list, they are worth every cent.
This set of speakers has a 5.25-inches woofer with dynamic-balance capabilities and a 0.75-inch tweeter that guarantee a crisp and crystal clear sound.
The cone is made out of a mineral-filled polymer and in the combination with the composite driver baskets can create a balanced and even sound coverage no matter the volume level.
- Incredibly crisp sound
- Slim design with a paintable mesh
- High price
Conclusion on in-wall and ceiling speakers
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please let us know by using the comment section below.