- Is it worth getting ceiling speakers? It might be just what you need if you're into music but not clutter.
- Check out these ceiling speakers on Cyber Monday and get the deal of a lifetime.
- What about Cyber Monday in-wall speakers? They are just as efficient, so don't miss out on either.
We all love listening to music in order to relax after a long day or to dance to music with our friends at a house party, but sometimes having speakers mounted on the wall or sitting on the furniture is not an option.
Thankfully, there is a more ‘hidden’ way of using a set of speakers, and the best way to hide them is inside the wall or the ceiling of your preferred room.
In wall or ceiling speakers are designed in such a way that they don’t attract attention to themselves but can offer a great sound experience nonetheless.
Note: All the prices and offers in this article are subject to change, so be sure to check the official product page to get the latest deal. If the product or offer you’re looking for is no longer available, you can try to find it on its official manufacturer page or get another one from our list.
Which ceiling or in-wall speaker is best?
- Oversized magnets
- Kevlar fiber cone woofers
- Titanium silk membrane dome tweeters
- Adjustable crossover switch
- If only one pair of speakers is used, the bass produced might not be strong enough
The Caliber Series in-ceiling speakers from Monoprice are a very good mid-range audio setup that is 6.5-inches in size and offers 160 W in power.
The cone drivers installed on this set of speakers are made out of DuPont kevlar fiber and allow the bass to be heard without any significant distortion, no matter the volume.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
The tweeters feature a pivoting titanium silk dome, managing to reproduce perfect mid and high-frequency sounds without any reverberation or muffled noises.
- Low-profile design for easy integration into any home setup
- Magnetic grille with a simple design that can be easily removed for clean-up
- Great sound quality both in low, medium and high frequency
- Amazing volume levels
- Might be hard to install if the Klipsch IK-650-C Install Kit is not purchased as well
The CDT-2650-C in-ceiling speakers from Klipsch are one other great choice for this type of speaker, offering amazing quality for the price.
This model of a speaker from Klipsch doesn’t come in pairs like the other options we presented in this list, making it a bit more expensive.
The price is well justified by the quality of the sound they produce using the 1-inch (2.54cm) silk dome tweeter to create crisp sounds without distortion.
The cone woofer is made out of Polypropylene and is 6.5-inches (16.51cm) in size. The material is perfectly chosen in order to minimize unwanted reverberations.
- 5.25-inches woofer
- 0.75-inch tweeter
- Incredibly crisp sound
- Slim design with a paintable mesh
- The price tag
- 250 Watts rated peak power with 125 Watts RM
- Adjustable treble control
- Great price for the sound quality offered
- Slick design that merges seamlessly with any room
- At high volume levels, the sound can feel distorted
The Pyle Home PIC62A in-ceiling speakers are a classy and discrete way of listening to your favorite music at home without the need to have space occupied by your sound system.
This 250 Watt speaker system bolsters high-performance two-way directional sound and is 6.5-inches in size.
One of the best features of these speakers is the fact that you can adjust the treble to suit the room size and specific location for a better and clearer sound.
The Polk Audio RC55i is a premium set of in-wall speakers that offer amazing sound quality.
Even if they are more expensive than all the other options presented in this list, they are worth every cent.
This set of speakers has a 5.25-inches woofer with dynamic-balance capabilities and a 0.75-inch tweeter that guarantee a crisp and crystal clear sound.
The cone is made out of a mineral-filled polymer and in the combination with the composite driver baskets can create a balanced and even sound coverage no matter the volume level.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Please let us know by using the comment section below.