Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
If you like racing games, but think that a controller or a keyboard just doesn’t cut it, then going for a racing wheel is probably the thing for you.
These devices emulate the feeling of driving an actual car, allowing you to feel even more immersed in your game, in both sight and feeling.
Logitech has quite a few racing wheels under its belt, and we’ve compiled a list of their best racing wheels that you can buy.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top Logitech racing wheel deals to grab
- Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals, and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback
- Accelerate, brake, and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Issues with PC connectivity
If you want to experience your Xbox One and select PC racing titles like never before with advanced driving simulation and realism, then the Logitech G920 is the racing wheel for you.
It features a realistic racing feel to it, and it also comes with dual-motor force feedback, so that you can feel what it is like to be behind a powerful motor and crank it up to overdrive.
- Feel everything with ultra-realistic force feedback effects
- Full rubber wheel, sequential stick shifter, and realistic gas and brake pedals
- Six programmable buttons, two paddle shifters, and 240 degrees of rotation
- Inconsistent throttle controls
If you want to get the best out of what force feedback technology has to offer you in terms of racing wheels, then few can offer what the Logitech 29 can.
It also comes as a package deal, with a sequential stick shifter and realistic gas and brake pedals, so you pretty much get everything you need to play a racing game, except the game itself.
- Dual-motor force feedback mechanism
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software
- Realistic 11-Inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim
- It provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control
- Works well on PC, but as for consoles, it only supports up to PlayStation 3
If you want to feel more like in a simulator and less like inside a game, then you’ll need a steering wheel that focuses more on realism, and that is the Logitech G27.
It is designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience for both PC and the PlayStation 3 and features a powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism that will make you feel the motor’s power.
- The exclusive carpet grip system
- Sequential shift mode
- Dual-motor force feedback transmission
- Handcrafted components, including real leather on the steering wheel
- Change speeds with the six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
- Plastic components make it feel cheap
Not everyone has what it takes to be a real-life race car driver, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to see what it would be like while still being safe.
That is exactly the sensation that the Logitech G25 will provide, thanks to its great emphasis on realism.
- Rubber handgrips for comfort and precise control
- Gas and brake pedals for a realistic driving experience
- 4 programmable buttons for quick and easy control of horn, lights, view changes
- 2 wheel-mounted gear shifters
- USB port connection provides easy plug-and-play installation
- Too sensitive to sudden movements
If one of those racing aficionados that love feeling every bump, pothole, collisions, or wipeouts, then you should really try the Logitech Wingman.
With this racing wheel, you will be able to feel the race and not just see it with your eyes, allowing you to immerse yourself in the match even more.
Logitech has a long history of creating great gaming peripherals, including mice, keyboards, racing wheels, and more, and they always managed to deliver good products.
Admittedly, their line of racing wheels may need a bit of updating. Nonetheless, they are still valid up to today’s standards, and that definitely says something.