If you like racing games, but think that a controller or a keyboard just doesn’t cut it, then going for a racing wheel is probably the thing for you.
These devices emulate the feeling of driving an actual car, allowing you to feel even more immersed in your game, in both sight and feeling.
Logitech has quite a few racing wheels under its belt, and we’ve compiled a list of their best racing wheels that you can buy.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
It features a realistic racing feel to it, and it also comes dual-motor force feedback, so that you can feel what it is like to be behind a powerful motor and crank it up to overdrive.
- Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals, and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback
- Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Issues with PC connectivity
It is designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience for both PC and the PlayStation 3 and features a powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism that will make you feel the motor’s power.
- Dual-motor force feedback mechanism
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software
- Realistic 11-Inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim
- It provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control
- Minor calibration issues
- Works well on PC, but as for consoles, it only supports up to PlayStation 3
That is exactly the sensation that the Logitech G25 will provide, thanks to its great emphasis on realism.
- The exclusive carpet grip system
- Sequential shift mode
- Dual-motor force feedback transmission
- Handcrafted components, including real leather on the steering wheel
- Change speeds with the six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear
- Plastic components make it feel cheap
Logitech 3 MOMO
It also comes as a package deal, with a sequential stick shifter and realistic gas and brake pedals, so you pretty much get everything you need to play a racing game, except the game itself.
- Feel everything with ultra-realistic force feedback effects
- Full rubber wheel, sequential stick shifter, and realistic gas and brake pedals
- Six programmable buttons, two paddle shifters, and 240 degrees of rotation
- Inconsistent throttle controls
With this racing wheel, you will be able to feel the race and not just see it with your eyes, allowing you to immerse yourself into the match even more.
- Rubber handgrips for comfort and precise control
- Gas and brake pedals for a realistic driving experience
- 4 programmable buttons for quick and easy control of horn, lights, view changes
- 2 wheel-mounted gear shifters
- USB port connection provides easy plug-and-play installation
- Too sensitive to sudden movements
Closing thoughts on Logitech racing wheels
Logitech has a long history of creating great gaming peripherals, including mice, keyboards, racing wheels and more, and they always managed to deliver good products.
Admittedly, their line of racing wheels may need a bit of updating. Nonetheless, they are still valid up to today’s standards, and that definitely says something.