Logitech has been on the market for quite some time, and they produce anything from peripherals to speaker systems.
This company is well known for its good price-quality rapport and has a big number of speakers available to buy online.
Because the number of options can be overwhelming, in today’s buy guide we will offer you a useful overview of some of the best speaker options.
We will cover each product with a short description and a concise but helpful pro and cons list, that will surely offer you a good idea about the features included for each option.
What are the best Logitech speaker to get?
The Logitech Z333 2.1 speaker system is a very good option for decent sound quality, and it is being sold at a very affordable price.
Designed to be compact and efficient, this Logitech speaker set can be used to listen to your favorite music, watch movies, or have Skype calls without the sound quality being affected.
This 2.1 system offers a power of 80 W and features 2 satellites and a big sub-woofer that cover a good amount of sound frequencies.
- Can connect 2 compatible devices at the same time for easy switching
- Easy access to power and volume settings by using the wired control pod
- Headphones jack on the front of the speakers for easy access
- Good sound quality for the price range
- When playing music at high volume levels the high and mid sounds might be covered by the bass
The Z337 speaker model from Logitech is the next-level speaker system compared to the previously mentioned model.
This 2.1 system offers the better sound quality, and also the capability of connecting them with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The wired control pod gives you access to the Bluetooth pairing, volume, and also the power and headphones jack.
- Compact design without useless embellishments that fit perfectly with any home setup
- 80 W power
- 3.5 mm and RCA inputs for easy connection to Xbox, iPod, TV, etc.
- Control knob for bass level allowing you to customize the way your music sounds
- Decent sound levels for both high and mid-range frequencies
- Bluetooth range is limited to 3-4 meters, distortion of sound appearing if the distance is increased
- Bass can overcome the power of the high-frequency sounds but can be easily adjusted
This 5.1 Z906 speaker system from Logitech offers you everything you need for a very nice surround sound that immerses you in your music, or your favorite TV show.
This system is fully compatible with Dolby Digital and DTS sound, giving you the chance to experience the sound at the full studio-level quality.
- THX-certified home speakers
- 165 Watts subwoofer
- Four 67 W satellites
- Can connect up to six devices at the same time
- The package includes an infrared remote
- Control console that allows you to modify the way the sound travels and volume levels
- Features a headphone jack 3,5 mm jack, RCA, six-channel direct, digital coaxial input and optical inputs
- The infrared remote only works properly if used in the same room with the speaker system
Final thoughts on Logitech speakers
Logitech has a great number of speaker systems on the market, so we made a selection for you.
In case you want to invest as little as possible and still get a good sound quality, the best option for you would be the Logitech Z333 model.
If you want to add a useful Bluetooth connection and some other features to that model, it is recommended that you choose the Logitech Z337 speaker system.
If you want professional-level sound quality with surround sound, the best option would be the Logitech Z906 product.