Even though Marshall is most known for its iconic amplifiers, they extended their range of products to include speakers, headphones, and other music-related devices.
In today’s guide, we will explore some of the best Marshall speakers available on the market this year. We will cover 3 price ranges – low-end, mid, and high-end.
In order to make the choosing process a lot easier for you, we will present you with the most important features of each product, and we will also cover an easy to understand pros and cons list.
Please read on to see what Marshall speaker models were selected, and see the details for each of them.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best Marshall speakers that I can buy?
- Bluetooth 5.0 aptX connection with a range of 30 feet (9 meters)
- Sound can be customized by using the Marshall Bluetooth application for any mobile device
- Analog controls on the top of the speaker for even greater sound customization
- Can accept multiple hosts for seamless music playing
- Audio cables for the inputs are not included
The Stanmore II from Marshall is a great wireless portable Bluetooth speaker that has a very slick old-school look and offers a great sound quality in a compact case.
This speaker is able to produce clear sounds no matter when it is being used, and indifferent to the volume levels, making it the top pick for Marshall speakers.
- Blumlein stereo sound construction that enables sound to disperse efficiently no matter the environment
- Bluetooth 5.0 with 30 feet (9 meters) range in order to never lose the connection
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Subwoofers powered by three class D amplifiers
- At high volumes, the DSP effect is too strong
Marshall Stockwell II is a great portable Bluetooth speaker that looks amazing and sounds even better.
This amazingly designed Bluetooth speaker offers you more than 20 hours of music playtime on a single charge.
Even though it has such a powerful battery, the size of the speaker doesn’t reflect this, being encased in a compact wooden box that’s very easy to carry due to its guitar-like strap.
- Compatible with fast charging allowing you to enjoy 2 hours of playtime with a 20-minutes charge
- Corner caps offer a more durable design
- Bluetooth 5.0 with a range of 30 feet (9 meters)
- Can connect multiple devices at the same time for playing music without interruption
- The depth of the bass could be better
The Marshall Kilburn II portable speaker is another great option from this amazing brand, offering a unique design, and also great sound quality.
This model uses a multi-directional sound with a Bluefin stereo sound technology and offers more than 20 hours of music playtime on a single charge.
Marshall has always created amazingly performant and good-looking products, and speakers are not any different.
The options we presented you in this guide will surely cover all your audio needs, and people will surely notice the emblematic design and specific logo.
Please feel free to let us know which of these options you chose to buy by using the comment section below.
FAQ: Learn more about the Marshall speakers
- Which Marshall Bluetooth speaker is best?
Take a look at our best Marshall speakers to buy guide to see which one is the best for your needs.
- What are the best brand of speakers?
There are several good speaker brands on the market. Check out our best Bluetooth speakers deals guide to see a comprehensive list to choose from.
- What speakers are better than Bose?
Bose is certainly one of the most coveted companies in terms of speakers. Take a look at our best Bose speakers to buy guide and you will not regret it.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in November 2019 and was revamped and updated in November 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.