Mavic is a world-renowned manufacturer of high-quality drones, having created some of the best in the world.
Because of this, it is no wonder that other manufacturers have developed backpacks especially for carrying them.
If you too own a Mavic drone and are looking for a backpack to carry it efficiently, then you should know which are the best on the market.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best drone backpacks that cater specifically to Mavic models.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Lowepro ViewPoint BP250
This ultra-compartmented backpack is designed to store DJI Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, or DJI Spark drones, and even 360 Fly or GoPro Action Cameras.
- Removable action video camera case
- Includes adjustable dividers and a wall of with accessory straps
- Padded back-pad and straps provide all-day comfort
- A bit too small for larger drones
It features an exterior hard shell and the inside dividers will let you organize all your belongings in an efficient manner while also keeping them safe from physical harm.
- Hard exterior and dividers
- Soundly protects the Mavic and accessories like other cases
- Compact size yet it fits the entire Mavic Fly More Combo parts and more
- Four forms, including backpack, case, shoulder bag, and crossbody bag
- Front pocket and side pockets can store personal items such as keys, wallet, phone, etc
- Enclosed anti-water cover protects the backpack from getting wet
- Zippers aren’t too resistant
Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250
A drone backpack is good when it can keep your drone safe and well-organized inside, but if it can also be used to hold other items as well, then it’s even better.
Such would be the case of the Lowepro DroneGuard BP 250 that has a Cradle Fit pocket that can suspend and protect a 15-inch laptop and a 10-inch tablet.
- Flexible dividers securely house DJI Mavic Pro, transmitter, up to 5 extra batteries
- Can house 15 laptops and 10 tablets
- Additional space for Osmo and 2 Go Pros or mirrorless kit plus personal items
- Targeted lightweight protection
- The price tag
One such backpack is the PolarPro DroneTrekker, as it can easily fit DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 3, DJI Mavic, GoPro Karma, and many other compact drones.
- Fits plenty Mavic drone models
- Easy access 15-inch laptop and tablet pocket
- TSA approved lock keeps your drone safe and secure
- Ample storage to fit-drone, remote, DSLR camera, extra DSLR lens, multiple batteries, and more
- Tight fit for some drones
One back that meets these criteria is the Smatree Backpack, as it can easily hold a Mavic drone along with all of its accessories while maintaining a compact look and a comfortable feel.
- Multi-functional backpack
- Can hold: 1x DJI Mavic 2 pro or 2 zoom drones, 4× intelligent flight batteries, and more
- Comfortable backpack strap with mesh padding
- Made of high-density EVA material and durable nylon that is water-resistant, anti-collision, and anti-scratch
- The price tag
Closing thoughts on backpacks for Mavic drones
All of the most well-known drones usually have the same design and measurements, so backpacks that work for one model usually work for others as well.
However, if you find a backpack that specifically meets the requirements for the Mavic drone that you have, you’ll know that it will fit inside just right.
It won’t be too tight or too loose, just a perfect fit so that it can sit inside all safe and secure.