We all love listening to our favorite music wherever we are in our home, and always carrying a set of headphones is not an option.
That’s why the best way to do this is to purchase a multi-room speaker system that connects wirelessly throughout your house.
Here is a comprehensive list of the best options for you. Check them out and depending on your budget and needs, make the best possible decision.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top deals on multi-room speakers to grab
OontZ Angle 3
The OontZ Angle 3 pack contains two speakers that can be set up in different rooms in order to play music wirelessly without any complicated wiring setup.
This speaker set offers great sound quality at an affordable price with a combined power of 28 Watts, and a range of 100 feet (30 meters).
- Can be extended and connected to a large number of speakers for an immersive sound experience in the same room, or a multi-room setup
- 3.5 mm audio jack for easily connecting to your TV, or music player without Bluetooth connection
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- Up to 20 hours of music playtime on a single charge
- Very affordable price
- Bass doesn’t sound very deep when the volume is turned up to the maximum level
Denon Heos 1 set
The Heos Denon Wireless speaker system is a great option if you want to expand your existing Alexa compatible music system, or as a stand-alone multiple-room music setup.
These beautifully designed speakers can fit perfectly in any home, offering a crisp sound and an unobtrusive design.
This set includes a pair of Heos 1 speakers, and also a rechargeable battery that can easily be attached to the bottom of any of the two speakers for 6-hour music playback.
- Compact design with great sound quality
- Fully compatible with Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant voice control
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi audio streaming
- Easily connect the rechargeable battery by twisting on and off the included speakers
- Bass depth is not very powerful
Denon HEOS 1 and HEOS 5
The Deon Heos 1 and the Heos 5 speaker set is another very good combination of speakers to create a multi-room speaker set that offers great quality and a beautiful design.
The features found in this bundle cover all your sound requirements, and give you unprecedented access to advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) features.
- Heos 1 speaker can be used in damp environments as it has humidity resistance
- Custom EQ sound tailoring for crisp and clear sound quality
- Dual-channel Class D digital audio amplification
- Can play music from cloud music, music stored on your portable devices, and USB and NAS sources
- App control for all the multi-room speakers in your setup
- Even though the sound quality is very good, for a full sound experience it is recommended to use more speakers
Sonos Play One 4-pack
The Sonos Play 1 4-pack is a very good quality multi-room speaker setup that can offer amazingly crisp sound and deep bass to allow you to enjoy your favorite music.
- It can easily stream music from your music library, Pandora, Spotify, etc.
- Every aspect of the sound can be controlled by the use of the dedicated phone, tablet, and laptop application
- Works perfectly by connection over your already existing Wi-Fi network
- Can play music without limits by using them plugged into a wall socket
- Voice control can not be used with Spotify
- Doesn’t have Bluetooth capabilities
Sonos One (Gen 2) 4-pack
The Sonos One (Gen 2) 4-pack is our top pick for the best multi-room speaker system found online, offering an immersive sound experience with great sounding bass and treble alike.
This setup has Amazon’s Alexa built-in, so controlling the music with your voice comes natively.
The music emitted by these speakers sounds incredibly crisp and clear, offering an amazing low, mid-range, and high-frequency capability.
- Can be used with one single speaker in each room, but can also be paired up for a better surround sound
- This set is resistant to humidity, so you can easily place them outside on the patio, or in your bathroom, without risking any damage
- Can be connected directly to your Wi-Fi network, but, in case your connection is problematic, the package includes an Ethernet cable for directly plugging them in your router
- When used as a one-speaker-per-room, the surround sound will lack depth and the bass doesn’t sound very powerful
Conclusion on multi-room speakers
When it comes to multi-room speakers, choosing the right ones involves knowing all the important details about the products.
Besides sound and connectivity, there are also other things to take into consideration. We hope you found this guide helpful and your purchasing decision is a bit clearer now.