Most of the vehicles come with a single OBD connector to link third-party devices to the on-board diagnostic computer. However, at times, you may want to connect two devices to the same connector.
This is where OBD2 splitter extension cables come in handy. The OBD2 splitter cable allows you to connect 2 OBD devices, like a digital gauge and dashcam at the same time.
In this article we have listed the best OBD2 splitter so that you can connect multiple devices to your car with ease.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
bbfly-A9 OBD II
bbfly-A9 OBD II is a well built 16 pin splitter extension cable for your car. It comes with 1 male and 2 female extension cable adapters to connect two devices simultaneously.
Talking about the features, bbfly-A9 OBD II passes all 16 pins straight through without sharing ground wires. The cable has been made from high-quality materials for superior flexibility and durability.
- Connect multiple devices using 2 16 pin connectors
- Reduces the wear and tear on your scanning tool
- Durable cable at a reasonable price
- Cable management can be tricky
bbfly-B6 OBD II
If you want a complete stealth look for the OBD connection, the bbfly-B6 OBD II offers the braided cable look that makes it almost invisible to the eyes.
Similar to other bbfly OBD3 splitters, it also comes with 16 pins splitter connector. The 2 female connectors can be used to connect two devices like a dashcam and a Ngauge.
bbfly-B6 OBD II offers two cables instead of two adapters attached to a single cable.
- Premium OBD2 splitter with braided cable looks
- High quality, ultra-flat low-profile extension cables
- Easy to install
Diageng Right Angle OBD II
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, Diageng Right Angle OBD II is a right angle cable with 2 female J1962 ports. It comes with a unique design making it ideal to connect two devices to OBD.
Diageng Right Angle OBD II extension cables are made of high quality flexible shielded wires along with high quality over mold connectors.
- Uniquely designed OBD2 splitter extension cable
- Right angle primary connection ideal for American/left-hand drive countries
- Cheap OBD2 splitter with solid build
- Some complaints of occasional communication drop
Right Angle Universal OBD II
Right Angle Universal OBD II is a universal OBD 2 16 pin connector. It works with all the vehicles that offer a 16-pin OBD connection, irrespective of the country.
It also has long extension cables making it easy to install two devices while keeping them at a distance. Included in the package you’ll find a small Under dash bracket for better cable management.
- Universal OBD2 splitter extension cable
- Small under dash bracket included for better cable management
- Ample cable length to connect heavy-duty cable and connectors
bbfly-B4 OBD II
If you need longer cables to connect your OBD devices, bbfly-B4 OBD II offers 1FT/30CM cables with 16 pin splitter extension. The cable is made of high-quality materials for durability.
The cable passes all 16 pins straight though without requiring shared ground wires.
- High-quality OBD 2 splitter extension cables
- Long cables to connect heavy-duty connectors
- Due to longer cables, cable management can be tricky
Final thoughts on OBD2 splitter extension cables
OBD2 splitters are an excellent accessory that allows you to connect multiple devices to your vehicle simultaneously.
However, some OBD2 splitters may not be compatible with all the vehicles, so make sure to check for your car’s requirements before placing the order.