- Even if you're looking for gaming, work, or simply browsing the internet, having a mouse that fits you will greatly improve your experience.
- If you prefer gripping your mouse with your palm, here's a list of products suited just for you.
- Do you wish to know more about computer peripherals? Check out our thorough Accessories and Peripherals Hub for more guidance and information.
- Make sure to visit our rich Buying Guides Section if you want more professional help with your purchases.
Being a gamer doesn’t require skill only. In order to defeat your opponents in battle, you need precision and trustworthy accessories for your computer. Moreover, you need to be as comfortable as possible while doing it.
The most important peripheric that you need for gaming is your mouse. Consequently, a quality mouse will improve your aim, thus improving your gameplay. Similarly, a mouse that is precise will make your life easier when playing RTS or MOBA games.
Likewise, if you play MMOs or MOBAs, a mouse with extra buttons will help you with your macro-management, making your life easier during boss fights, allowing you to access important abilities or items.
Even if you’re a casual gamer or an aspiring professional, you will find that having a mouse that perfectly suits your taste will make all the difference in the world.
Fortunately, manufacturers are working hard to fulfill your wish, constantly improving the design of their products to fit your needs.
What are the 5 best palm grip mouses for gaming?
- Adjustable DPI (1200/2400/3500/5500/7200)
- All 7 mouse buttons are programmable with the PITEK gaming software
- 16 Million customizable, fancy LED backlight
- Ergonomic design, great for all types of grips
- The cable feels and looks cheap
The PICTEK Wired Gaming Mouse is our go-to budget choice in the list. Offering great value and quality for its cheap price, the mouse is perfect for both palm grip and claw grip users.
Not only is the mouse comfortable, but it is also fast and highly customizable. Likewise, it claims to have a 30 million clicks lifespan, intricate manufacturing processes, and a meticulous assembly.
- Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor
- Immersive and customizable Chroma RGB lighting
- Includes preset profiles that sync with other Razer Chroma-Enabled peripherals
- Up to 120 hours of battery life in Bluetooth mode
- Really pricey
Hands down, the best gaming mouse you can possibly get on the market, yet the most expensive. The Razer DeathAdder v2 Pro- Wireless mouse is the best choice you could make, worth every penny of your hard-earned money.
Razer has once again outdone itself with an over-the-top quality product, having the most comfortable and fully customizable design while also being aesthetically pleasing.
The product also comes with its own charging station, the option to play wired or wireless, depending on preference, and a lightweight design.
- High-Performance Hero sensor, up to 16k DPI
- Over 11 fully customizable buttons and up to five ready to play profiles
- Adjustable weight system, allowing you to arrange up to five removable 3.6-gram weights inside the mouse
- Programmable RGB and light sync technology from over 16.8 million colors
- The cable is stiff
Our next recommended product is the infamous Logitech G502 Special Edition Hero. The mouse is equipped with 11 Programmable Buttons and fancy LEDs for RGB and has an ergonomic design for comfortable use.
The G502 is Logitech’s biggest accomplishment in terms of mouses, bringing quality and precision at an affordable price.
- Up-to 8 times faster response than standard mice. Every mouse click is near-instantaneous
- Advanced button tensioning that helps reduce the force needed to click left and right buttons
- Equipped with RGB LEDs
- Can only store a single gaming profile
Our first mid-range pick is the Logitech G203 Prodigy. With its custom design inspired by Logitech G100s, it offers top-notch comfort and precision at an affordable price.
The mouse offers up to 6000 dpi which is more than enough for esports or FPS players because speed and precision are the vital points in gaming.
- 7 programmable buttons and 5 memory profiles, each with a different led color option for fast identification
- Anti-Skid Scroll wheel and durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control
- Over 7200 DPI which is more than enough for serious gaming
- A limited spectrum of available led colors
This list hopefully covered all you need to know in order to buy a mouse of your preference that perfectly suits you.
We hope you found this article more than helpful. Do not hesitate to share your experience and recommendations in the comment section below.
FAQ: Learn more about mouses for gaming
- Is claw grip better than palm grip?
It all depends on your specific preferences. Explore some other gaming mouse options in this thorough guide.
- What mouse grip do pros use?
The most common type of mouse grip pros use is the palm grip. Explore our thorough guide on the subject.
- What are some other gaming peripherals I can invest in?
To explore a thorough list of a variety of options, check out this amazing section.