- Having the best PS4 gaming headset will greatly improve your win rate in competitive games.
- If you are looking for something cheaper, our selection below includes affordable products.
- Some of the PS4 headsets below have extra cushioning if you want to be more comfortable.
- We've also included some wireless headsets, for those who move a lot during gaming.
Having a PlayStation 4 is a great way to play games while sitting on your couch, alone or with your friends.
While a modern TV comes with built-in speakers, sometimes people want higher-quality audio, so they look for a gaming headset.
Some also want to communicate with their teammates, meaning they need a headset that has an included microphone.
Fortunately, there are many products out there suited for everyone. This article will show you a list of the best headphones you can get for under 100$.
What are the best PS4 headsets under 100$?
- Lightweight design for long gaming sessions
- High quality 40 mm speakers
- Multiplatform compatibility with PS5, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC
- Underwhelming bass
Our first headset is the Turtle Beach Recon 70P, that comes with an included retractable microphone, and leather earmuffs.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
The headset is a solid choice if you’re on a tighter budget, offering comfortable ear cups, decent sound when gaming, and a clear-sounding microphone. These headphones are wired and have stereo mode, allowing you to hear distinct sounds from all directions.
- Latest headset firmware available at Turtle Beach website
- 15 hours of battery life
- Amazing sound quality
- Deep bass
- Superhuman Hearing Function that enhances the mid and low sounds
- Mediocre build quality
Our premium choice of this list is the Turtle Beach Stealth 600, a wireless gaming headset with a flippable microphone. The small wireless adapter doesn’t stand out, and it has low latency so there is no delay between sounds.
These headphones were made especially for PS5 and PS4, and they include rechargeable batteries. In addition, the headband is covered in a leathered cushion, and the hearing pads are covered in a mesh fabric which manages the heat well during long gaming sessions.
- 53mm drivers provide enhanced bass-reproduction
- Headphone Frequency response is 15Hz–25,000 Hz
- 50Hz-18,000 Hz microphone frequency
- Detachable, noise-canceling microphone
- HiFi capable
- Absence of EQ controls
The HyperX Cloud is an extremely affordable, high-quality wired stereo headphones that are Officially Licensed for PlayStation. The set is equipped with soft memory foam cushions, and the smooth faux-leather headband fits any head.
The headset has 53mm drivers, creating an excellent sound with clear mids and highs. Moreover, the slim and minimalist design makes the headphones light, which is perfect for long gaming sessions.
- Memory foam ear-cushions for extended comfort
- Immersive and accurate audio
- Durable anodized aluminum headband
- Adjustable, noise-canceling microphone
- No simulated surround sound
The Astro Gaming A10 is a fantastic headset for its value. Although it is an entry-level headset, it delivers powerful highs and solid low sounds. Moreover, it is great for competitive games where you need to hear your enemy’s footsteps.
The headset is relatively small and slim, so the ear cups fit on your ears, but they are comfortable even after wearing them for a long time. Lastly, the microphone is retractable.
- 50mm neodymium driver built-in each ear cup
- Large, over-ear cups
- High-end noise-canceling
- RGB lights can only be used with the USB adapter
The RENMUS Gaming Headset is our RGB choice, featuring a bulky and sturdy look.
These headphones are big, but they are made out of light, flexible plastic. The ear cups are made out of memory foam and the rest band sits comfortably on your head.
The headphones are equipped with a surround sound system and high-quality audio drivers for the best musical and gaming experience. In addition, the microphone is adjustable and it does not pick up random noises.
All of the aforementioned headsets will be perfect for your PS4, so make sure you check them all out and buy the one that you like the most.
If you have something to say in regards to PlayStation headphones, feel free to tell us in the comment section below.