Roland is a well-known manufacturer of electronic musical instruments. This brand has been with us form some years now and has released a wide variety of musical instruments that have had an impact on the music industry as a whole.
Among the musical instruments that they make, they also deal with the creation of digital pianos, which are top quality in themselves. If you too are looking to get a Roland digital piano, then you should check out our list of the best Roland digitals pianos available.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
It manages to perfectly blend Roland craftsmanship with Cakewalk’s legendary ease-of-use, the A-800PRO has the features and feel you need to get the most out of your music performances and productions.
- Velocity-sensitive 61 keys with channel aftertouch
- 45 assignable controls
- USB Bus Powered
- 8 Dynamic Pads for finger drumming and MIDI triggering
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing and craftsmanship
- May have certain firmware issues
If features authentic acoustic piano sounds, and the keys made from wood and molded materials feel even more authentic, making any living room music session feel like a grand opera recital.
- An authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 keyboard
- Uses the latest Supernatural Piano Modeling technology
- Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound
- A premium selection of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds
- 30 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
- Can connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps
- Maximum Polyphony:384 notes
- The price tag
It is great for emulating the look and feel of an actual acoustic piano, but the abundance of electronic features also make it a great music console that you can carry on your lap.
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 88-note Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di
- Includes newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS88’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing
- Eight Phrase Pads
- Roland service is subpar in case of issues
The Roland FP-60-BK is designed to emit a sound quality that sounds as authentic as possible, and the keyboard is meant to emulate the feel of that of a real grand piano.
- Supernatural piano sound engine with 288-voice polyphony
- Phat-4 keyboard with escapement and ivory feel keys
- Connect your smartphone or tablet wirelessly via Bluetooth and play along with favorite songs
- The advanced on-board speaker system
- Also includes electric pianos, strings, organs, and synth sounds from Roland flagship instruments
- Too simplistic for intermediate and advanced users
If you’re looking to add a little spice to your life with a musical instrument, but don’t have much of a budget, and you also live in a small apartment, then the Roland F-140R-CB is the model for you.
Not only is it small and stylish, but it is also designed not to disturb anyone if the living quarters are small. One such feature is the headphone support, allowing you to be the only one to hear what you are playing at any given time.
- A stylish, affordable instrument for smaller living spaces
- PHA-4 Standard Keyboard features high-resolution sensing
- Sophisticated onboard rhythm feature with intelligent accompaniment
- 72 different rhythm styles, including 6 pianist styles
- 305 additional tones that include electric pianos, strings, organs, guitars, brass, synthesizers, and many others
- Headphones 3D Ambience effect
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology to turn sheet music pages wirelessly
- Sounds a bit too electronic
Closing thoughts on Roland digital pianos
Roland is a great brand when it comes to electronic music devices, and the same can be said about their line of digital pianos, keyboards, and synths.
While they may not shine like other dedicated brands, they are still great for beginners or those that are on a tighter budget but still want to enjoy the wonders of playing a grand piano.