Not all of you like the idea of Secret Santa gifts exchanged at home or at the office, yet don’t turn into Scrooge. It’s a tradition known to bring joy, or at least a smile to the face of any co-worker or family member you care more or less about.
What’s the most important thing that you should keep in mind? Your Secret Santa gift can be anything but boring.
As for those of you who have already drained the savings for Christmas, don’t fall into despair. Just let us help you out with some funny gift ideas under $50.
It’s time to prove that you can be thoughtful. A gift no one else has thought of is definitely waiting for you in this awesome list that we’ve prepared for you.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Healing Crystal Chakra Stones
What do you say about helping Santa bring some serenity with these crystal polished engraved palm pocket stones? If your co-worker is feeling out of whack, get his spirit back into alignment right away.
Chakras are energy centers tied to both physical and emotional problems in the body, so you’re getting the perfect gift. You just need to pay attention to the actual sizes to avoid any later disappointments.
- 100% hand carved stones
- 7 pcs per pack
- Various chakras to choose from, including Amethyst, Green Aventurine, Yellow Jade, or Red Jasper
- Friendly customer service
- Designs are not very distinct
- Many buyers wish they were a bit larger
Never Have I Ever game
You probably already know that this is a great game for getting to know people and laughing with friends about some of your life’s most embarrassing or funny moments. Don’t worry as they’ll have to share as well.
Even more, keep in mind the main rule: no judgement is allowed while playing!
- Assures a few hours of entertainment in a close group of friends
- Lets you know your friends a little bit better and find out some interesting things about them
- Affordable, fun gift
- You need the right audience for such a game
- Rule cards annoyingly repeat some of the instructions
Hot Sauce Set
However, the thing to consider from the start is that the gift is ideal only for the foodies in your life and cannot be included in no one’s weight-loss diet.
You could be nice and give them a book with easy diet tips, but that’s rather a story for another day.
- Versatile enough to compliment any food
- Gift bag ready item
- Fast delivery
- Buyers are disappointed that bottles sometimes arrive broken
Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
Santa isn’t there to help us with chores around the house, but a voice-controlled smart speaker with Alexa can certainly do some nifty tricks. Echo Dot (3rd Gen) has a new, compact design and is perfect for pretty much any home or office.
- Feel free to ask for music, news, information, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more
- Tracking fitness or playing games are part of the package as well
- Improved speaker for richer and louder sound
- Multiple layers of privacy protections and controls included
- Lacks product support
- When playing music, sometimes the sound seems distorted
Cooluli Mini Fridge
We all have at least one person in our lives who’s obsessed with looking stylish, whether she’s a co-worker or a family member. The Cooluli Classic 4-liter thermo-electric cooler/warmer mini fridge will be there to help her store all her important skincare products.
Even more, the Classic 4-L is not all picky. Beer and snacks are welcomed as well.
- The perfect place to store food or drinks; the list further extends to nail polishes, serums, and creams
- Ultra-quiet unique semiconductor operation
- Portable model
- Matte finish and a modern overall profile
- Pink and blue colour options to choose from
- Issues with the logo only half printed
Final words on Secret Santa gifts under $50
On the whole, something tells us that you want to get it right with this year’s Secret Santa. As you can see, you may surprise one of the foodies you care about or choose a gift to control compatible smart home devices. Tech lovers will certainly appreciate your idea!
One way or another, think outside the box and grab some amazing gifts that will surely be appreciated.