Owning a set of good speakers is extremely necessary for the 21st century, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful and varied range of music that artists have and are producing as we speak.
If you really want to take the step in the 21st century, the best way to do it is to invest in a smart speaker system that not only gives you the opportunity to voice-control your music playlists but can also control your smart home setup.
In the past, there were a lot of privacy concerns when it came to installing a smart speaker in your home. The companies that create these devices have taken action and included the option to manually turn the microphone off.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top deals on smart speakers to grab right now
The Eufy Genie is a low price smart speaker that still offers a very good sound quality in a compact case with a nice design.
This tiny but efficient speaker can be voice-controlled and has the Amazon Alexa service built-in.
- 2 Watts power
- It can be used to stream music from Amazon Music, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio
- Works with Apple device via AirPlay
- Free EufyHome app included that lets you control all your Alexa-compatible devices easily
- Lifetime technical support
- Very cheap
- The overall sound volume is low
- Not compatible with Android devices
Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
The Echo Dot 3rd Gen is another good-looking compact smart speaker that allows you to control its features using the Alexa smart assistant.
This speaker also shows you a clock, and you can also change its settings in order for it to show specific timers or the outside temperature. The display automatically adapts to the lighting conditions in the room for more efficiency.
- Very good price
- Nice design that adds to the functionality of the speaker, making it perfect for any nightstand
- Can be used to set, modify, and snooze alarms with voice control
- Easily stream music from almost any service
- Sound quality is sub-par
Echo (3rd Gen)
The Echo (3rd Gen) is the next step forward in the price range from the Echo Dot mentioned, but also when it comes to capabilities.
This smart speaker offers good sound quality using Dolby speakers, and a 360 degrees design that allows it to spread the sound in the room more efficiently.
- Crisp vocals and deep bass
- Sound can be personalized by using the built-in Equalizer
- Can be paired with Echo Dot or Echo Sub for surround sound and deeper bass
- Ability to voice-control your music
- Can be used to voice-control your smart home setup
- Good sound volume but when playing at maximum level high-pitch sounds become distorted
Libratone Zipp Mini 2
The Libratone Zipp Mini 2 is a very good portable smart speaker that offers good sound quality, is fully integrated with Alexa, and also offers 75 Watts of power.
This compact and easy to carry smart speaker offers a 12-hour music playtime on one charge.
- 360 degrees room-filling sound projection because of design
- Compatible with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aux and USB drive connections
- Voice-commands for playing and/or streaming music services
- Can be used as a smart-home voice control hub
- Even though a decent amount of power is available, sounds become distorted when getting close to the high volume limit
Bose Home Speaker 500
The Bose Home Speaker 500 is the ultimate smart speaker for your home, offering you an incredible wall to wall surround sound by using just one speaker.
This feature is possible because of the latest Bose technology used in this setup, making it our top of the range pick for the best smart speaker you can buy.
- Built-in voice assistants that use an array of 8 microphones for superior voice pickup – Alexa, Google Assistant
- Full connection compatibility through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Apple Airplay 2
- Easily control the speaker by either using voice, tapping the top controls, or the Bose application on your phone or tablet
- Color LCD display on the front
- 50 Watts power
- For true surround sound, pairing it with other wireless speakers is recommended
Conclusion on smart speakers
We hope that the information we provided you in this guide helped you make an informed buying decision.
Don’t forget to let us know which product you purchased by leaving a comment in the section found below this article.