- If you have a big speaker, you will need a strong and reliable stand for it.
- The products from the list below also have great designs and accessible prices.
If you own a pair of powerful speakers, they usually weigh quite a lot. Because keeping them on the floor or hanging them on a wall is not recommended because of the weight, it is imperative that you invest in a good speaker stand.
Using the right speaker stand can make your speakers sound even better than you’ve been used to, because it allows the sound to travel at a specific height, and beyond this, it reduces the vibrations of the ground, offering a clearer sound.
This article will include the best options for speaker stands for large speakers. Read on to find out more.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going to the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best deals on speaker stands for large speakers?
The VideoSecu 2 speaker stands are a very affordable and strong option that will surely enhance the way your speakers can sound under any conditions.
This set of stands is built to resist the weight of large speakers and can be extended in height to fit the setup of your concert hall or living room.
- Can be extended from 26.5-inches to 47 inches (673mm – 1193mm)
- Holds speakers up to 30 lbs (each)
- The tray that holds the speaker can extend from 5.5 to 11 inches (140mm-279mm)
- Can pan 180 degrees and tilt +/- 10 degrees
- Even though the weight is enough for most speakers, it doesn’t allow mounting speakers over 30 lbs (13,5 kgs)
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
The Monolith speaker stand is a very sturdy support for your heavy speakers, offering a design formed out of 4 steel pillars that can be filled with sand to extend their sound-dampening capability even more.
Each stand has 4 bolts at the bottom, allowing you to secure the stand to the floor for no movement or vibration whatsoever.
- Supports up to 75 lbs (34 kgs)
- Great design with scratch-resistant finish
- The adjustable spikes come in very handy if your speakers can produce a powerful sound
- This stand sells only in singles and not pairs, but this allows you to complete your setup easily if you have an uneven number of speakers
The ECHOGEAR speaker stands is a heavy-duty set that is built out of MDF to allow you not to worry about them not being able to hold your sound system.
The material also absorbs vibrations, giving you the possibility to experience your music better than ever before.
- The package includes all the required tools for a complete assembly of these stands
- Spikes and non-slip pads included that can be used either for carpet or hard flooring
- Can easily hide your speaker wires inside the stands for a cleaner look
- The non-slip pads are not very efficient in some cases
The Edifier SS02 speaker stands offer an incredibly beautiful wooden-grain design that captures your attention even without glancing at the speakers they hold.
This great set of stands will surely fit the design of any home, no matter where they are set up.
- Excellent quality materials that look great, with a stylish wood grain finish
- 2-year warranty
- Makes your speaker sound crisper as it reduces the vibration and allows sound to travel more efficiently
- Expensive, and the stability offered by the pads is not excellent at very high volumes
The Pangea Audio DS400 speaker stands offer very good stability, thus increasing the quality of the sound produced by your speakers, even at very high volume levels.
This sturdy pair of stands are built out of strong materials that no only support the weight of your speakers, but also allows the sound to travel more efficiently, in all directions.
- Heavy-duty speaker stands
- The supports can be filled with either sand or steel shot
- The bottom of the stands features carpet-piercing bolts that offer the speaker perfect stability
- Compatible with a wide range of speakers
- Even though the price is high, they don’t bring any new features to the table
Choosing the right speaker stand for your audio setup is very important, and the above options should cover all your needs.
Please let us know if this guide has proven helpful by leaving a comment in the section under this article.