- If you just replaced the subwoofer with an existing sound system, you need a good-quality cable for it.
- Make sure that you choose a subwoofer cable that matches the other sound equipment.
If you’re in the music business, or simply own a subwoofer for your own personal entertainment, then you also need a good cable to go with it.
But you obviously need to know what exactly makes a good coaxial subwoofer cable.
While in theory, any RCA cable could work, cables that are specifically labeled subwoofer should have certain characteristics.
These range from an improved transmission of sound to better interference reduction.
And this is precisely why we decided to make a list of top cables that are great to use with a subwoofer.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going to the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
What are the best subwoofer cable deals?
- Excellent bass response and flexibility
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable
- Dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding, and 2 layers of foil shielding
- Unique gripped molding and corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors
- Male connector tip may be a bit fragile
If great sound signal and high-interference isolation is your main goal, then a Mediabridge ULTRA Series subwoofer cable is just the tool that you need.
Featuring a robust design thanks to the quality materials that it’s made of, this cable will transmit sound and also last you for a very long time.
- Corrosion-resistant 24K gold-plated full-metal connectors
- Eliminates unwanted noise or feedback for pure, clear audio
- A minimal signal loss for reliably consistent audio
- Color-marked connectors for quick, easy left-and-right hookups
- Cables are bulky and won’t fit in recessed jacks
If you’re looking for a budget subwoofer cable that will still get the job done, then the AmazonBasics Subwoofer Cable is just what you need, delivering a great balance between price and performance.
It comes in many variants, including 1-Male to 2-Male or 2-Male to 2-Male variants, making it great for a wide variety of setups and situations.
- Low-loss, wide spectrum coaxial cable
- Deep and precise audio quality
- Built with braided copper shielding, aluminum Mylar shielding and gas injected foam dielectric
- Finished in a heavy-duty, yet flexible PVC jacket with color-coding
- The cord is way too short
Yet another product from Mediabridge, the Mediabridge Ultra Series RCA Y-Adapter is a cable that could be used in a wide variety of applications, not just your subwoofer, making it very versatile.
The most noticeable feature of this cable is the Y-adapter which has 1-male to 2-male RCA connectors, that splits audio components for a genuine surround sound experience without the need for any extra cables.
- Great for connecting subwoofer speakers, receivers, sound systems, and more
- Copper clad center conductor, dielectric insulation, aluminum braiding, and dual foil shielding
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated RCA connectors
- A tough, yet pliable PVC jacket for durability
- The cables can be a bit tight
If you’re looking for a cable that you’re going to use quite a lot, and not just the subwoofer, then the Ultra Series Digital Audio Coaxial Cable is the right choice for you.
It can be used to connect a wide variety of devices, including HDTVs, Blu-Ray players, DVD players, game consoles, DVRs, cable boxes, satellite boxes, subwoofer speakers, receivers, sound systems, and more.
However, keep note that it does its job at the highest quality standards in each situation.
- Y-adapter cable
- Oxygen-free copper that provides maximum power and efficiency of signal transmission
- Double shielding for maximum protection
- 24k gold-plated connectors
- Connector tips can break off too easily
The KabelDirekt RCA Stereo Cable is ideal for a clear, reliable audio connection to home theater, subwoofer, and other HiFi systems thanks to the premium materials that ensure great sound transmission and shielding.
The gold-plated connectors also protect against corrosion, and the sturdy PVC cable ensures that it won’t snap off too easily because of rolling it too tight.
As mentioned before, a good subwoofer cable should have several specific features if you want it to be good at that particular job.
For starters, they should have tighter woven fibers in the mesh of the shield or a second or third shield made of mesh or foil, and gold plating on the connectors of a subwoofer cable improves conductivity and prevents corrosion.
If you find any other cables that have these specifications, they could be used as a subwoofer cable with great results.