- Usually, buying a TV and a DVD player separately could prove expensive.
- A TV or a smart TV with a built in DVD player is a great alternative.
- It's also a great idea if you don't have a lot of space or you're worried about connectivity issues.
Previously, people had to purchase a separate DVD player along with a TV to watch their favorite movies. Today, many brands are offering TV-DVD combos to eliminate the need for a separate DVD player.
A built-in DVD player provides a better value to the buyers as it saves a lot of space required for a separate DVD player set. Their use is quite large, and you can choose between different alternatives to fit your space, budget, and needs.
For the movie fans out there, we have compiled a list of the best TV sets with built-in DVD players that are worth your money.
What is the best TV with built-in DVD player?
- Proscan 24-Inch LED TV – best price for value
- Continuus 28” LED HDTV – incredibly lightweight
- RCA RTDVD3215 – big 32 inch display
- Sceptre 32″ – one of the most popular
- Proscan PLDV321300 LED HDTV – great in small spaces
Now let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of each one.
- DVD Player included
- 60 Hz refresh rate
- Low price
- Full HD resolution
- Only one HDMI input
If you want to chill with a nice DVD movie, get the disk straight into the Proscan 24 inch LED TV. Not only that it’s convenient but it will display the image in awesome Full HD resolution.
This TV could be a great investment for a small room in your home or for a hotel. The price is certainly a big pro argument.
- Sleek and eye-catching, design
- Comes with ample ports for upgrades in future
- You can easily connect it with a Cable Box, Gaming device, Laptop, and Computer
- 28-inch screen
- Only 720p resolution
Continuus 32” LED HDTV is probably the most light-weight and slim TV with a built-in DVD player on our list, thanks to the crystal clear display and audio quality.
The TV-DVD combo comes with 3 HDMI ports, USB port, VGA port, and RF cable port. It is considered to be one of the reliable options because of the 1-year warranty.
- 32 inches 1080i LED
- Comes with built-in Stereo Speakers
- You can easily pair three devices simultaneously
- Available at an affordable price
- The built-in DVD player is not that reliable
The RCA RTDVD3215 LED is the right choice if you want to instantly switch over to your movies. It offers easy navigation and multi-language on-screen displays, and digital closed captioning.
A separate DVD player is no longer a necessity, as the 32-Inch LED HD TV with a built-in DVD player.
- Comes with a built-in antenna and a clear QAM to show your cable channels
- Offers a crystal clear Full HD visual output, making it an ideal candidate for a large room
- Nice sleek design
- Some problems with the sound
The Sceptre 32″ is a good TV-DVD player thanks to the Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. On top of that, it has a HDMI port and a USB port.
The clear QAM tuner voids the need for an antenna to watch your favorite cable channels.
- Packs a wall-mount and a full-function remote
- Guarantees the highest quality sound with ATSC Digital tuner
- 16:09 aspect ratio
- Different connection options including HMDI connections
- Quality control issues
Purchasing a Proscan 19-Inch LED HDTV is one way to make sure things will be OK during movie nights with your friends and family. It is a perfect choice for living rooms, children’s bedrooms, and kitchens.
You can easily manage the television and the DVD with a full-function remote control. It offers multiple connection options including PC Audio, YPbPr, HDMI, Headphone, VGA, Coaxial Out, RF and AV Audio/Video.
It is easy to get confused, with the plethora of different options available in the market, but not all of them offer the best value for money.
However, remember to check the necessary functionalities and the size of your room before you make a purchasing decision.