Previously, people had to purchase a separate DVD player along with a TV to watch their favorite movies. Today, many brands are offering TV-DVD combos to eliminate the need for a separate DVD player.
A built-in DVD player provides a better value to the buyers as it saves a lot of space required for a separate DVD player set. Their use is quite large, and you can choose between different alternatives to fit your space, budget, and needs.
For the movie fans out there, we have compiled a list of the best TV sets with built-in DVD players that are worth your money.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top deals on TVs with built-in DVD player
Continuus 32” LED HDTV
The TV-DVD combo comes with 3 HDMI ports, USB port, VGA port, and RF cable port. It is considered to be one of the reliable options because of the 1-year warranty.
- It has a sleek and eye-catching, design
- Comes with ample ports for upgrades in future
- You can easily connect it with a Cable Box, Gaming device, Laptop, and Computer
- Allows you to control a maximum volume for your TV with a Volume limiter function
- The player is quite noisy, as reported by users
Insignia LED HDTV DVD Combo
Insignia TV-DVD combo eliminates the need for a dedicated shelf to keep a separate DVD player. It features an exceptional picture and sound quality, which makes it a perfect candidate for small rooms.
You won’t regret buying this product because it works well under all lighting conditions. The product stands out among other entries due to its good energy rating and a color balance.
- The product is ideal for a personal TV experience in a small room
- Can easily connect a digital camera, USB devices, and computer
- Reduces blurring during fast-motion scenes with a 5ms response time
- Has a built-in DVD player that sits on the side of the screen
- Random fuzzy picture problems, as reported by the users
- Costs quite a bit
A separate DVD player is no longer a necessity, as the 32-Inch LED HD TV with a built-in DVD player.
- Comes with built-in Stereo Speakers
- You can easily pair three devices simultaneously
- Available at an affordable price
- The built-in DVD player is not that reliable
Sceptre Slim E415BD-FR
It comes with a built-in MHL port that allows you to quickly connect your smartphone to your TV. The clear QAM voids the need for an antenna to watch your favorite cable channels.
- Comes with a built-in antenna and a clear QAM to show your cable channels
- Offers a crystal clear Full HD visual output, making it an ideal candidate for a large room
- You can easily pair your smartphone to MHL
- The package does not include any instruction manual, screws, or remote
Proscan PLDV321300 LED HDTV
Purchasing a Proscan 19-Inch LED HDTV is one way to make sure things will be OK during movie nights with your friends and family. It is a perfect choice for living rooms, children’s bedrooms, and kitchens.
You can easily manage the television and the DVD with a full-function remote control. It offers multiple connection options including PC Audio, YPbPr, HDMI, Headphone, VGA, Coaxial Out, RF and AV Audio/Video.
- Packs a wall-mount and a full-function remote
- Guarantees the highest quality sound with ATSC Digital tuner
- 16:09 aspect ratio
- Different connection options including HMDI connections
- Quality control issues
Closing thoughts on TVs with built-in DVD player
It is easy to get confused, with the plethora of different options available in the market, but not all of them offer the best value for money.
However, remember to check the necessary functionalities and the size of your room before you make a purchasing decision.