If you are planning a holiday, your scuba diving adventure will be considered incomplete without underwater photography. However, this is the time when you need underwater housings for your cameras.
Underwater housing allows you to capture stunning photos while protecting your camera from water. From aluminum housings to lower-cost plastic ones, there are still plenty of options available online.
In this article, we have explored some of the best underwater camera housings you can buy today. Take a look below and make your choice.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
What are the best underwater camera housing deals?
Kupton Housing Case
The Kupton Housing Case for GoPro Hero 5 is our top pick due to its unique features. It is designed specifically for GoPro Hero 5 camera. It allows you to shoot clear and high-quality footage while providing complete protection. You can put your camera in the case without removing the protective lens.
- Ships with a quick release buckle mount which can be used to attach your camera with other accessories
- Offers a vivid and clear shooting effect
- It is a lightweight and durable product
- Some users reported about leakage soon after purchasing the product
TEKCAM Professional SJ4000
It’s an affordable and very competitive product that is ideal for underwater photography especially in saltwater. The TEKCAM SJ4000 housing helps the photographers to improve the overall quality of their photos.
- Compatible with a series of Sports Action cameras
- Provides maximum image sharpness
- Offers protection against shocks, scratches, and dust
- The product is not compatible with some cameras (DBPOWER N5S, Campark ACT74, AKASO EK7000 pro Brave 4 V50, APEMAN A77 A80 A100, Crosstour and DBPOWER N5S)
Fantasea Line FG7X II
If you are looking for an underwater housing for your Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II digital camera, this one is for you. The manufacturers considered the top professional standards for durability, style, and function while designing the product.
- Provides complete access to all functions of the cameras
- Ideal for underwater and outdoor photography
- Has a dedicated mount for lighting accessories
- Comes with a removable flash diffuser and an anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Comes with some free goodies — Port Cover, Moisture Detector, and Hand Strap
- Some users reported about blind spots in the case that might restrict you from viewing the settings
This is a light-weight and compact case that’s specifically designed for Olympus TG-5 camera. It prevents unnecessary reflection with a black front.
- It can withstand water pressure to a depth of 45 meters
- Reduces inner reflection with multi-coating glass
- The LCD monitor comes with a detachable LCD hood
- Ships with many useful accessories — optical cable adapter, maintenance set, strap and more
- Some people started getting leaks after a few days
All underwater photographers like to have a lightweight underwater camera housing that is affordable as well. The SeaFrogs 195FT/60M ensures that your camera remains functional whenever you need it.
- Delivers interchangeability with 3 camera models
- Has an inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Ships with a shoulder strap/wrist strap, underwater housing, neoprene housing cover, and other accessories
- Some customers complained that the camera captures foggy images
- The leak detector sensor didn’t work properly for some users
Last words on the underwater camera housing
We have listed the best underwater camera housings according to their specifications. If you have found the one for you on our list, let us know in the comments section below.
You might also want to check out our dedicated Black Friday hub for tech deals.