Deep-sea divers must agree with the fact that recording videos can be sometimes tricky in saltwater. If your old underwater camera has started showing signs of aging, this is the perfect time to get a new one.
Underwater cameras generally come in different styles and designs to serve the needs of a wide range of customers. Many camera retailers often offer some interesting deals on new cameras.
If you’re planning to wave goodbye to your old underwater camera, here is a list of best underwater camera deals to help you make a choice.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Eyoyo Fish Finder O0417MG
The Eyoyo Fish Finder O0417MG is designed to record high-quality videos in oceans, rivers, lakes and even under ice. Unlike all other underwater cameras, it offers the best of everything. Although some of you might find it a bit expensive, still it’s certainly worth buying.
- The product ships with 8 GB micro SD card, a battery charger, sunshade, and fishing accessories
- The high-resolution camera captures clear pictures
- Delivers best results in ice, saltwater and freshwater locations
- Comes with a 50-meter cold-resistant cable
- Some customers experienced problems in cold and windy conditions
There are times when you really need to spend on some expensive devices once in a lifetime. The Aqua-Vu AV125c Underwater Camera is one of those. It comes with a 1-year warranty just in case if you need it. The LEDs make it easy for you to record in saltwater.
- Smart Power Management System — the battery lasts for around 10-hours
- The video and picture quality is very good in still and clear waters
- The price and performance ratio is top-notch
- The product does not come in a waterproof case
Moocor Portable Fish Finder LQ-3505D
If you like to record videos under saltwater on a regular basis, you should try this small portable camera. With an image sensor chip and CMOS sensor, this underwater camera is the perfect choice for recording videos in low-level lighting conditions.
- Comes with a superior underwater camera lens and a multi-function LCD Monitor
- Features 3 high brightness infrared LED lights ensure visibility in dark waters
- The battery delivers 8-hours of shooting time and works in cold conditions
- Some users reported that the package didn’t come with all accessories
Marcum RC5P Recon
The MarCum Recon 5 Plus is not cheap but considered to be the best underwater camera for quality recordings in saltwater. The camera comes with a 32 GB micro SD card to record videos for long hours. You can view the video on the screen while it is being recorded and stored.
- Record video for up to 6 hours
- You can manually adjust the brightness and contrast of your screen monitor
- Has a large 50-meter cable that can help you with saltwater fishing
- Comes with a 5-inch monitoring screen
Olymbros Underwater Fishing Camera
The Olymbros underwater fishing camera is the right choice for those who are looking for a budget-friendly product that offers maximum performance. Besides AVI recording, the camera also comes with an exclusive HD video recording capability.
- Delivers high-quality real-time HD recording
- Efficiently balances floating and stability features
- The camera can reach a depth of 20 meters
- Video recording time of this camera is comparatively less i.e 4-hour video recording time
Closing thoughts on underwater cameras for saltwater
These are the best underwater cameras for saltwater to meet all your requirements. All of these cameras come with their own features, and they are ideal for all kinds of water sports activities. However, regardless of the underwater camera that you purchase, it still needs proper cleaning and maintenance.