6 best graphics card deals to check out today [Black Friday 2018]
Well, the big day of discounts is finally on the way. This Black Friday, you’ll be able to grab some good gear at a reasonable price. That’s why we compiled a list of some interesting Black Friday GPU deals you should definitely consider if you’re in the market for a new graphics card.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag may vary as some of the discounts may no longer be available by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences; 112.16 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- Base Clock: 1290 MHz / Boost Clock: 1392 MHz; Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is a solid GPU for budget gamers. This GPU comes with 4GB GDDR5, which should be enough to run the latest games. Not on the highest settings, but still enough to enjoy the smooth gameplay.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
GeForce GTX 1070 is one of the most popular options among gamers. And with 8GB GDDR5, it offers a reliable gaming experience that you’ll be able to enjoy in for a while.
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock!
- EVGA Blower Exhaust Fan and White LED
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
If the GTX 1070 is too expensive for your budget, you can go with the streamlined version that is the GTX 1070 Ti. You still get 8GB GDDR5, but slightly less features in terms of efficiency. Definitely not a deal breaker.
ASUS ROG STRIX RX 580
- 1380 MHz boost clock (OC Mode) for 7% performance improvement over reference;Patented Wing-Blade for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products. Stream Processors – 2304.Engine Clock: 1360 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
ROG Strix RX really serves everyone’s needs. You can choose the Top version for the best possible performances in terms of video memory and power efficiency, but the cheaper OC version still satisfies the needs of most people.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- 6GB 192-Bit GGDR5X. Core Clock 1544 MHz
- Card Dimensions-4.37 × 9.92 inches, Dual-Slot. Compatibility-Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Boost Clock 1759 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Power Input – One 6-PIN
This mid-range GPU is great if you don’t want to spend too much, but still want a decent degree of power.
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors. OpenGL version support-4.5
- Input: 1x 6Pin PCI-E power connector, 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort’s
- 500W system power supply requirement; 180W power consumption
One of the most popular, but also powerful GPUs on the market. It is the most expensive GPU on our list, but you get the most power out of it. There’s no game settings this GPU can’t handle.
That’s about it. We’re sure you’ve already picked your favorite GPU deal for this Black Friday. So, you can share it with us in the comments below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Discover the Top 8 software for monitoring your PC’s CPU
- 4 best Bitcoin mining software that you can use to earn real
- Nvidia discontinues support for 32-bit Windows platforms
Editor’s Note: This post has been updated to show the most accurate deals and prices.
Best graphics cards to get this Black Friday
A new feature to the Windows 10 Calculator app is currently under development. Recent reports suggest that Microsoft is adding a graphing mode to its […]
Folks, we’ve got some good news for you: File Explorer will soon be updated with Fluent Design elements. The new Fire Explorer should hit the […]
When working in QuickBooks, you may get the Something went wrong error. This can happen, for instance, when you’re trying to drill down your customized […]