- The Surface Duo was just released in September this year, but it is already on sale by Microsoft.
- This Black Friday you can get it now for $400 on Amazon, or $350 on Wallmart.
Microsoft has been teasing the general public with the Surface Duo ever since it was first announced, and it seems that Black Friday is full of surprises for gadget buyers everywhere.
Microsoft has decided that it would be a great idea to go ahead and put it up for sale during the Black Friday shopping season, and we have nothing against the decision.
Save up to $900 dollars when buying the new Surface Duo
While the discount may seem unreal, it isn’t, as long as certain conditions are met of course.
For starters, you get a straight-up discount of $200 when buying the Surface Duo in this period, starting on November 22.
You can get up to an extra $800 discount through Microsoft’s program of trading in an eligible device.
- The best of Microsoft 365, together with Android™ apps
- Mobile productivity, powered by two screens
- Flexibility to do more with multiple modes
- Original design, created by Surface
- The off-season price tag
Of course, other discounts are available on other retail stores as well, some may be better than Microsoft’s, especially since not everyone qualifies for that extra $700 discount.
The Surface Duo is well worth it, so enjoy a new dimension of control and portability by getting the best deals on this amazing device.
Microsoft is constantly preparing new and better deals, and so are other retailers as well, so if you want to get the best deals on your favorite device, bookmark this article, since we are constantly updating it.