- Now that Windows 11 is out and running, many are looking to upgrade their laptops and tablets to better ones.
- You should know that there are awesome sales even after Black Friday, and a lot of Microsoft Surface models are now available for much lower prices.
If you’re looking to buy a new Surface device to replace your old tablet or get a Surface device for the first time, it’s time to act.
Microsoft has already started publishing the list of Black Friday & Cyber Monday Surface deals that you can take advantage of this year. Although these offers are already expired, Microsoft comes with new and fascinating discounts, and trust us, you really don’t want to miss these deals.
As always, keep in mind that the offer is valid while stocks last. So, if you’ve been thinking about getting a new Surface device for a while, hit the buy button before the offer expires.
Let’s dive in and check out the hottest Microsoft Surface deals of the moment.
Which are the best Microsoft Surface deals?
We’re about to show you some of the Redmond tech behemoth’s products that are presently on sale as part of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, as well as the ongoing Christmas offers.
For example, the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 today is a perfect example of what it feels like to have the power of a full-sized PC in something no thicker than a mobile device.
With a compact and slim design, carrying it around has never been easier, and the slim finish makes it a great accessory for office environments.
Of course, this device isn’t just about looks, since the inside is impressive as well, making it a perfect companion for periods of intense work.
And the best part is you can actually save around $200 if you choose to get one from Amazon, which makes it a great early Christmas present.
- All connections, including USB-A, USB-C, and a full-size SD card slot
- Get up to 40% more graphics performance than the previous model
- Robust laptop, powerful tablet, and a portable studio, all in one device
- Build for efficiency and fast responsem with the Intel Core i5 processor
- Smooth graphic experience thanks to the NVIDIA GTX GeForce GPU
- Up to 15.5 hours of battery life
- The price tag
To offer some assistance, if you were on the hunt for an ultra-slim and versatile design. the Surface Pro X adapts to you, transforming from ultra-thin laptop to powerful tablet, to portable studio.
It’s powered by Qualcomm, and the new custom Microsoft SQ1 processor delivers multitasking laptop performance, long battery life, and fast LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity.
And even though this is not one of the cheaper alternatives out there, right now you can cop this bad boy for $619 less than what it normally costs.
- Long battery life, and fast LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Equipped with the new custom Microsoft SQ1 processor
- More ways to connect, with USB-C and USB-A ports
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want
- The price tag
Some PC issues are hard to tackle, especially when it comes to corrupted repositories or missing Windows files. If you are having troubles fixing an error, your system may be partially broken.
We recommend installing Restoro, a tool that will scan your machine and identify what the fault is.
Click here to download and start repairing.
Elegance and simplicity are the names of this Microsoft Surface laptop.
With an ultra-lightweight design, this model is ideal for those that want to show off a certain degree of elegance wherever they go, including school or work.
Like the previous entry, this laptop isn’t just about looks, since the 32GB of RAM and fast SSD will make all of your programs run at lightning-fast speeds.
- 10-inch PixelSense: Display designed to be viewed, touched, and written on
- Multi-tasking USB C, fast charging surface connect, and headphone jack.
- All-day battery life, with up to 9 hours of unplugged power
- Use it in Laptop, Tablet, or Studio Mode
- The price tag
Even though it’s not one of the top laptops in the world, the Microsoft Surface Pro still made a great impression on consumers ever since it was first launched.
The focus point of this device is just how lightweight it is, along with its capacity to easily switch between laptop and tablet mode.
- Can connect to displays, docking stations, as well as accessory charging
- Next-gen, best-in-class laptop with the versatility of a studio and tablet
- Faster than Surface Pro 6, with a 10th Gen Intel Core Processor
- More ways to connect, with both USB-C and USB-A ports
- Type, touch, draw, write, work, and play more naturally
- The battery doesn't last for very long
The Surface Pro 8 can now be yours for an amazing discount price, but you’ll still get the same premium product as you would at any other time of the year.
The offer is valid for the following hardware configuration: Intel Quad-Core i7-1185G7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD, USB-C 4.0, Wi-Fi 6, Win 11.
It also has a Mytrix Digital Pen, so you’re pretty much all covered when it comes to hardware. Furthermore, the package includes the Platinum Surface Pro Signature Type Cover.
- Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GPU and a 256GB Solid State Drive
- Keep creativity flowing when you draw with the improved Surface Pen
- Work at 20 degrees down in Studio Mode or upright in Desktop Mode
- Stunning touchscreen with 13.5 million pixels of true-to-life color
- The undiscounted price tag
Let’s say you were waiting for a discount window to get your hands on a Surface Pro 7. Well, you’ll be pleased to know that your chance has finally come.
Keep note that the regular price of this device would normally put a dent on any budget, so getting it while the price is slashed by so much is almost a must.
Take advantage of this deal, and get yourself the equipment that will let you turn your imagination into art.
These are some of the best Surface offers available right now so you might want to take advantage of them.
What Surface device is the one you will definitely buy this season? Let us know in the comments section below.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.