Having a quality Wi-Fi router is essential for using the internet today. Whether you’re working, or just browsing the internet, you need a fast and stable connection on all your devices.
That’s why this Black Friday is an ideal time to upgrade your Wi-Fi gear, but also save some money on a plethora of available deals.
That’s why we compiled a list of the best Black Friday Wi-Fi router deals to consider, hoping this list will save you some time, hassle, and money.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday deals:
What are the best wireless routers to buy on Black Friday?
- AC1750 Wi-Fi—450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 1 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos, or music
- Fast access to USB HDD with USB 3.0 port
- Can drop the signal at times
This Wi-Fi Router has a fast performance, it can get up to 1500 square feet of wireless coverage with AC1750 speed.
You can rest assured when it comes down to security as this router supports WPA2 wireless security protocols and it includes a firewall, VPN, and more.
It has the best class antivirus, antimalware, and data protection for all your smart devices, PC, and smartphones.
- Ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- USB Access – Share your USB drive content wirelessly
- TP-Link Tether app – Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely.
- The signal could be stronger
This dual-band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high-speed Internet (300Mbps for 2.4GHz + 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream.
With the Gigabit Ethernet ports, TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router (Archer A7), is ideal for any internet plan and allows you to directly connect your wired devices.
The TP-Link Tether app allows you to easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely, depending on your needs.
- Reaches speeds of up to 1267 Mbps.
- Four external 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi range
- Compatibility with the ASUS app for managing the router remotely.
- The 5 GHz Wi-Fi will not stay up
ASUS Dual-Band 2×2 AC1300 comes with a Dual-band AC1300 with the latest 2×2 MU-MIMO technology for reaching speeds of up to 1267 Mbps.
The four external 5dBi antennas support the improved Wi-Fi range and multi-device performance.
This router is compatible with the ASUS app for managing the router remotely and comes with an integrated USB 3.0 for connecting various peripherals.
- 4 Gigabit LAN ports and 1GHz powerful dual-core processor
- Handles multiple devices (laptops, tablets, smart home & more)
- USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for connecting peripherals.
- Loses connection to the Internet frequently
TP-Link AC1900 Smart Wireless Router comes with 4 Gigabit LAN ports and a 1 GHz powerful dual-core processor for
This router can easily handle multiple devices (laptops, tablets, phones, smart home & more)
Through Beamforming Technology, the router Smart detects where you need fast Wi-Fi in its range area.
- WiFi speeds up to 300+900 Mbps
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices
- ReadySHARE USB Access—Wirelessly access & share USB storage
- Signal drops repeatedly
The Wi-Fi Range for NETGEAR Wi-Fi Router (R6120) – AC1200 Dual Band Wireless Speed is for medium to large homes.
This router works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices and through the Nighthawk App you can easily setup your router, manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly. All from your mobile device.
It supports up to five 10/100 (1 WAN & 4 LAN) Fast Ethernet ports.
- Amazon Alexa and Echo devices compatibility
- Dual-Band wi-Fi router
- Delivers up to 300 Mbps at 2.4GHz or 866Mbps at 5GHz
- Does not extend an existing 5 GHz network
A Dual Band Wi-Fi router, the actual speed of access to the internet is based on your internet service.
If your internet service at a maximum speed of less than 100Mbps, we highly recommend you to use WISE TIGER router. Otherwise, choose the NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router, Gigabit Ethernet
Being a high-speed wireless router, it delivers up to 300Mbps at 2.4GHz or 866Mbps at 5GHz, which allows you to experience smooth online gaming and video streaming with better connections
This amazing smart router can be used as a Wi-Fi repeater if you choose the WISP mode.
- Access, sync, share and stream your files anywhere
- AiProtection with Trend MicroTM for complete network security
- High-performance antennas with AiRadar for unrivaled Wi-Fi
- Tends to overheat
This router comes with a Smart Connect technology for automatically selecting the fastest band for all devices individually, based on their demands and capabilities.
Your data will be protected thanks to the built protection with Trend Micro with triple-strength total network security, plus robust parental controls and privacy protection.
ASUS AiCloud 2.0 lets you access, sync, share and stream your files anywhere, on any internet-connected device. Coverage- Large homes. Wi-Fi Technology-Beamforming- standard-based and universal, 256QAM high data rate, 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
That’s about it. We certainly hope you’ve found what you’re looking for. Already picked the best deal? Make sure to let us know about it in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here’s a list with the best wireless router deals to get right now.
A wireless or a Wi-Fi router is a device that functions as a router and an access point at the same time. Did you know that your computer can also turn into a Wi-Fi router?
Here’s a list of the best routers for Windows 10 that you can use at home.