- Pong is a classic game, and over the years we saw hundreds of different versions of Pong.
- There are many Pong games available, and today we’re going to show you how to play Pong in your browser.
- Also, find the perfect browser to play Pong games.
Pong is one of the first video games ever developed, and it hasn’t changed much over the years. It’s rather hard to find the original game, but you can play Pong in your web browser instead.
There are numerous Pong games that you can play, which often leads to confusion, and remember, all of them are not as good.
So, today we’ll show you how to play the best Pong games right from your favorite web browser.
Can you play Pong online?
Yes, various Pong games are available online, some that require download and installation, while others can be played from the browser itself.
Make sure to open the Pong game in the right browser for the best gaming experience because users have reported lags when playing these on normal browsers. But, a gaming browser like Opera GX should do it for you.
Get the best online gaming experience with Opera GX. This browser allows you to limit CPU, RAM, and network usage, thus providing you with enough hardware resources for other tasks.
Other features include GX Corner that provides you with the latest news from the gaming world. Thanks to the built-in ad blocker, you won’t have to deal with ads anymore, and your pages will load faster than ever.
While Pong is a classic game, you can now play it in the most modern-looking and advanced browser for gamers yet, Opera GX!
How do you play Pong in your browser?
- Go to the Stewdio Browser Pong website.
- Now configure the game and press P to play it.
- Be sure to enable pop-ups from the browser settings.
This isn’t a typical Pong game since it will convert your entire browser into a large Pong game with three small popup windows. It is one of the simplest Pong browser games, and worth checking out.
- Navigate to the Browser Ping Pong website.
- Wait for the game to load, and then hit Enter to start it.
- The game will now start, and you can use the W and S key for controls.
3. Pong 2
- Open the Pong 2 website.
- Wait for the game to load completely or click on the screen to enter right away.
- Now, select a mode from the available options.
- Click on the screen to begin the game.
Pong 2 is a great Pong online multiplayer game to play with your friends. It is simple and catchy and would have you glued to it in no time.
If you were looking for a Pong game unblocked, the three options listed here would be a perfect choice. Also, find the best online games that do not require any installation.
What other games do you play in the browser? Let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can play various Pong games online in Google Chrome or in any other web browser.
The first Pong game was made by Atari in November 1972.
Pong was sold in 2,500 units in 1973. In 1974, there were more than 8,000 units sold.
Pong became available on home consoles in 1975.