- Voicemod is a popular AI-based voice changer that you can use with multiple voice chatting platforms.
- While it is popular, several users are done using it and want to cancel their subscription.
- However, several users aren't able to do it and for some, the cancel subscription button is missing.
- This guide lists down 3 effective solutions that will help you fix the problem.
Are you done using Voicemod and want to cancel your subscription, but for some unknown reason, you can’t cancel your Voicemod subscription? If so, then you are in the right place.
Because this guide will give you some tips that have helped users facing the can’t cancel Voicemod subscription issue.
The solutions mentioned in this guide are carefully researched and have helped users get out of their Voicemod subscription.
While this is an issue that has been troubling users for quite some time, Voicemod hasn’t taken notice of it, and users are stuck with using the hit and trial methods to cancel their Voicemod subscription.
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
With that being said, let us check out the effective tips, that will help you fix the can’t cancel Voicemod subscription issue.
How can I cancel Voicemod’s subscription?
- Open the Voicemod app.
- Click on Settings on the homepage.
- Select License from the top-right corner.
- Below your license information, you have a button to Cancel the Renovation.
- This will take you to a paddle process to Cancel your subscription.
While this is the default process of cancelling a Voicemod subscription, users have reported having issues cancelling their subscription following this process.
Users have reported that after hitting the cancel the renovation button, nothing happens. They even tried to send an email in response to which they were asked to cancel the renovation, not the subscription.
In such a case, we would suggest you follow the below tips and get done with cancelling your Voicemod subscription.
How can I fix the can’t cancel Voicemod subscription error?
1. Use Xsolla Messenger
- Open the Xsolla website.
- Click on the chat messenger icon.
- Select the appropriate options as asked.
- Give the details required.
- Xsolla will cancel your subscription.
If you have made payment to Voicemod using Xsolla then you can make use of Xsolla voice chat to cancel Voicemod subscription. Xsolla customer care will cancel your subscription pretty easily, using a few details.
2. Cancel autopayment
- Open Voicemod app.
- Click on Settings and select My account.
- You will be redirected to a website where you will see your subscription information.
- Hit the Cancel subscription button.
- To confirm your selection hit the Cancel subscription button.
Once you do the above, your subscription will be cancelled and auto-renewal will also be removed. However, your license key will remain active till the expiration date.
If the above doesn’t work, then you can head to your payment method, such as PayPal or your credit card provider website, and simply deselect the Autopayment option.
For PayPal, here are the steps:
- Open the PayPal app.
- Click on your Wallet.
- Scroll down and select Automatic payments.
- Tap on Voicemod.
- Hit the Remove PayPal as your payment method at the bottom.
3. Contact customer support
- Open the Voicemod website.
- For the Let’s talk drop-down menu, select Licenses and Subscriptions.
- Then for the Lincenses and Subscriptions drop-down menu, select Cancel subscription renewal.
- Type the message and explain the problem that you are facing regarding can’t cancel Voicemod subscription.
- Enter all of the details asked like your name, email, country, platform you are experiencing trouble in, etc. and hit the Send button.
Well if none of the above solutions work, then as a last resort you need to get in touch with the Voicemod customer support and ask them to cancel your subscription on your behalf.
You may be asked a few questions to confirm your subscription, and once you have provided all the information, your subscription will be removed. The subscription will continue on your website until the last date.
How to use Voicemod to sound like a singer?
- Launch Voicemod (You will need Voicemod Pro for this to work).
- On the homepage, click on Voicelab.
- Activate Voicetune, located at the top of all effects.
- Select Key as C and Major as Scale.
- Toggle on Reverb.
- Under the Reverberation window, set the Room Size between 70 and 80.
- Toggle on the High Pass filter and set Mix to 100 and Frequency to about 15.
- Turn on Stereo effect and adjust it accordingly.
Using the above mentioned settings is not some kind of a specific rule to use the above mentioned settings. However, using the above settings, you will definitely hear improvements in your voice and you will sound similar to one of your favorite singers.
If you are having trouble setting up your mic or Voicemod isn’t recognizing your mic, then you can check out our dedicated guide that will help you fix the error.
That’s it from this guide. Let us know in the comments below, which one of the above method helped you fix the can’t cancel Voicemod subscription problem.