- You can use your Xbox One console not only to play games or stream gameplay but also to watch your favorite TV shows and football games.
- CBS All Access is among the streaming providers that are compatible with Xbox One, yet not without faults.
You’ve been waiting all day for your favorite NFL game or TV show, and when you try to get it going on your Xbox console, the CBS Sports app is not working. This is one of the most annoying user experiences ever.
But still, it’s a very common situation among CBS Sports users. Luckily enough, there are a few things that you can try to fix the situation quickly before contacting CBS’s Help Center.
How do I fix CBS Sports app not working on my Xbox?
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Restart console > Yes.
If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds to turn off the console. Then, press the Xbox button again to restart.
- Press the Xbox button for approximately 10 seconds to turn off the console.
- Unplug the console from the power source and wait for a few minutes.
- Plug the console back in and restart it.
3. Restart the app
- In the home screen, highlight the app with the controller.
- Press the Menu button > Quit (if unavailable, the app is not running).
- Restart the app from My games & apps.
- In the Home screen > My games & apps.
- Highlight the CBS All Access app.
- Press the Menu button on your controller > Uninstall.
- Re-install the app from Store > Apps > Get it Free.
- Tap the Xbox button on your controller.
- Press RB three times.
- Select Settings.
- Open the System tab.
- Click Updates & downloads and see if any updates are available.
Aside from the app not working, you may also encounter another CBS 465 error where your app is restricted in some areas.
All of the above solutions proved successful in one situation or another, but if you have other tips, please level them in the comments section below.