- You can use your Xbox One console not only to play games or stream gameplay, but also to watch your favorite TV shows and football games.
- CBS All Access is among the streaming providers that are compatible with Xbox One, yet not without faults.
- If you're an Xbox fan, visit our Xbox dedicated section for every fix and guide we could come up with so far.
- And don't miss our Streaming Hub for more articles.
You’ve been waiting all day for your favorite NFL game or TV show and when you try to get it going on your Xbox console, the CBS All Access won’t load. This is one o the most annoying user experiences ever.
But still, it’s a very common situation among CBS All Access users.
Luckily enough, there are a few things that you can try to quickly fix the situation before contacting CBS’s Help Center.
How do I get CBS All Access to work on my Xbox?
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Restart console > Yes.
If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button for about 10 seconds to turn off the console. Then, press the Xbox button again to restart.
- Press the Xbox button for approximately 10 seconds to turn off the console.
- Unplug the console from the power source and wait for a few minutes.
- Plug the console back in and restart it.
3. Restart the app
- In the home screen, highlight the app with the controller.
- Press the Menu button > Quit (if unavailable, the app is not running).
- Restart the app from My games & apps.
- In the Home screen > My games & apps.
- Highlight the CBS All Access app.
- Press the Menu button on your controller > Uninstall.
- Re-install the app from Store > Apps > Get it Free.
- Tap the Xbox button on your controller.
- Press RB three times.
- Select Settings.
- Select the System tab.
- Select Updates & downloads and see if any updates are available.
All of the above solutions proved successful in one situation or another, but if you have other tips, please level them in the comments section below.
FAQ: Learn more about CBS All Access
- Can you get CBS All Access on Xbox One?
Yes, CBS All Access is compatible with Xbox One. You just need to find the app in your device’s Store > Search Apps.
- Why is my CBS All Access not working?
There can be many reasons why CBS All Access stopped loading, among them a problem with the internet connection or with the device you’re streaming on.
- How do I cancel CBS All Access on Xbox?
- Log into your CBS All Access account
- In your Account page, look for the option Cancel my subscription at the bottom of the page.