Whether you are tinkering on your PC to clean up some dust, or are opening it up to replace some parts, you will need a very good screwdriver kit.
A good kit will usually contain a handle, and enough replaceable heads to fit pretty much any type of screw. This is especially the case since PCs and laptops usually have different types of screws.
Speaking of laptops, your kit will probably need to have smaller heads too. This is because laptops that aren’t encapsulated usually have very small screws that are hidden in crevices.
There are plenty of screwdriver kits out there, so choosing the right one can be a bit confusing. That is why we’ve compiled a list of the best screwdriver kits that you can buy for PC repairs.
What are the best computer repair screwdriver kits deals?
How we test, review and rate?
We have worked for the past 6 months on building a new review system on how we produce content. Using it, we have subsequently redone most of our articles to provide actual hands-on expertise on the guides we made.
For more details you can read how we test, review, and rate at WindowsReport.
- Includes 111 screwdriver bits, handle bar, extension bar, flexible extension shaft, anti-static wrist band, ultra-thin steel spudger, fiber nylon and plastic spudgers, triangle plastic picks, tweezers
- Repair tools kit for MacBook, PC, Computer, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, iPad, Camera, Game Consoles, PS4/Xbox Controller, Watches, Glasses and other electronics
- Ergonomic and press & push design handle
- The different nibs can fall out of their holders
The Kaisi 136 in 1 Professional Precision Screwdriver kit is good if you are just looking to repair a PC or laptop and hate getting mixed up with too many pieces that are hard to distinguish.
Nonetheless, you have parts for any occasion, and the top-quality materials make it so that this kit will last you for a long time.
- Comes with 7 different drivers and heads
- Quality design
- Ergonomic handle
- Resistant carrying case
- Not too many heads compared to other kits
If you’re a repair technician who performs a variety of delicate repairs or just a hobbyist looking for a collection of the most commonly used precision screwdrivers, then you need a good screwdriver kit.
The StarTech 7 Piece Precision Screwdriver Computer Tool Kit fits your every needs perfectly, bringing you top-quality drivers with a wide assortment of heads that will be useful in pretty much any situation.
- Can be used to service all popular iPad, iPhone, PCs, and more
- The kit has 56 different kinds of bits will accommodate many shaped small parts
- The flexible extension is made of high-quality plastic
- The magnetic tip on the tool is very convenient when pulling small parts out
- The carrying case could use a redesign
The XOOL 80 in 1 Precision Set is excellent for anyone looking to do precision repairs on finer products such as laptops or mobile appliances.
The kit comes with 56 different pieces that are made of top-quality materials, and the magnetic driver won’t interfere with your electronics at all.
- Kit contains 86 different parts
- These durable screwdriver bits are made of CRV steel
- Comes with special bits for iPhone 7/ 7 Plus
- Ergonomic design
- The pieces are great, but the packaging is subpar
If 56 parts aren’t enough for you, then the ORIA Precision Screwdriver Set brings you 30 more, bringing that up to a total of 86 parts.
These include the typical drivers, heads, pincers and even special components that are specially designed for iPhone repairs and servicing.
- The kit comes with 119 parts
- Great for repairing PCs and consoles
- This mini screwdriver set is equipped with a plastic storage box that is shockproof
- Available in soft and hard extensions for narrow corners.
- Parts easily fall out of the packaging if mishandled
The Royace Precision Screwdriver Set is specially designed for those that are the ones that know how to repair pretty much everything.
This is thanks to the 119 different parts that fit pretty much any type of screw imaginable, and the design that allows you to reach even screws that are harder to get to.
If you’re a professional or an amateur just looking to do a quick patchwork, then you will definitely need a good screwdriver kit.
However, regardless of how good the kit is and how many pieces are included, always make sure you have all the heads placed back in the box or bag after you are done.