Daily Mail Windows 10 App Arrives on the Windows Store
One of Britain’s leading daily newspaper, Daily Mail just launched its own Universal app for Windows 10 PCs. The app is now available in the Windows Store, and it can be downloaded for free.
Daily Mail made its Windows 10 debut with releasing a Windows 10 Mobile app last month. At the launch of the mobile app, Daily Mail promised that the PC version will also arrive soon, and it finally made its way to Windows 10 PC users, yesterday, as Neowin informs.
Daily Mail Windows 10 app for PC isn’t much different than its mobile counterpart, as the layout of the app is almost identical on both Windows 10 Mobile and PC versions. But this was expected, since Daily Mail for Windows 10 is a Universal app, which means that it could run on both PC and mobile devices with just a few minor changes in the design and functionality.
Daily Mail for Windows 10 Features
The app offers over 15 channels of Daily Mail content, with over 800 new stories every day. You can also choose to see the content specifically focused on certain regions, like UK, US, Australia, and India. The newspaper app covers a high variety of topics, such as US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and more.
There’s also an Offline Mode, which allows you to pre-load your favorite stories, so you can access them later, even if you’re not connected to the internet. And Live Tile support for Windows 10 allows you to see your favorite stories in the Start Menu, and show featured images on your phone’s lock screen. Of course, there’s an option to easily share your favorite stories on social medial, or via email.
Check out all important features of the new Daily Mail Windows 10 app:
- Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos – that’s over 800+ original stories every day!
- Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you’re offline or without reception – great for commutes!
- Select a Location: Choose from US, UK or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
- Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user’s comments that you like or dislike.
- Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
- Choose which Channels you want to sync and when.
- Read Later: Save Articles for reading later – always available copy no matter where you are!
You can download Daily Map for your Windows 10 PC or Windows 10 Mobile device from Windows Store, for free.
Microsoft is gearing up for the next big Windows 10 build update in spring 2019. The software giant has just announced Windows 10 Insider Preview […]
Netflix is one of the foremost movie-streaming services that users can utilize within browsers or with its app. However, Netflix also throws out Something went […]
Microsoft rolled out a new series of cumulative updates for three Windows 10 versions: v1709, v1703 and v1607. The updates don’t come with any security fixes this […]