Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help Windows Report effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Dell is one of the largest computer technology companies in the world and every year, it releases new products or improved variants of the current devices. Inspiron 15 & 17 5000 are two of the most attractive budget-friendly laptops that came in 2015, and next month, on October 2016, will arrive the new Inspiron laptops that will be powered by the seventh generation Intel Core processors. They will also be thinner and will arrive in a variety of cool colors. Besides the two Windows 10 Inspiron laptops, Dell will bring an upgraded version of the Dell XPS 13.
The new Inspiron 15 5000 and Inspiron 17 5000 Windows 10 laptops are targeting a budget-minded audience that wants to take advantage of the latest innovations.
Their key features include:
- a thinner design;
- seven variants of colors (Sparkling white, Black, Matte Gray, Midnight Blue, Fog Night, Bali Blue, Tango Red and Cosmic Purple);
- additional 15-inch version with a FHD touch display;
- TrueColor technology which makes images and videos more realistic;
- optional infrared camera with Windows Hello feature on the 15-inch FHD touch configuration, DVD drive with optional Blu-ray writer
- Intel 7th Gen Core i7 processors that will offer an amazing performance and experience.
Both laptops will hit the stores on October 4 and the starting price will be $549.99.
As for the Dell XPS 13, it will come with: a Quad HD+ touchscreen (this variant will have a battery life of 13 hours; powered by an Intel Core i5 processor backed by 8GB of RAM and which will have 256GB of SSD storage, the other variant will use a full-HD display (with an optional touchscreen SKU and which will last around 22 hours) and will receive the new Core i7 processor that will support the same Ram capacity and internal memory. Both configuration will offer a Rose Gold color option and will offer 1535 Wireless-AC technology. The starting price of the XPS 13 will be $799.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: