Dev Channel just received the Windows 11 Insider preview build 22483
- Microsoft has just released the Windows 11 Insider preview build 22483 with bug fixes.
- The preview build is on a rollout basis, with the dev channel being the first one.
- Windows Insiders will also be getting a badge as part of the 7th-anniversary celebrations.
Microsoft has released preview build 22483 to the Dev channel. Although it has no new added features, it comes with a bunch of bug fixes and general improvements. At the moment, only Beta Channel Insiders can test Android apps on Windows 11.
What’s new in Windows 11 build 22483
There’s a newly added option to right-click on ‘recommended’ or ‘more’ button in the Start menu.
- There was an issue where the ‘search’ was appearing black and failed to display content below the search box. This has now been fixed.
- There was an issue in the settings where ‘display’ was not appearing in display settings. This has now been fixed.
- The error displaying “wsl.localhost is unavailable, insufficient resources exist” on ARM64 PCs when trying to access Linux entry for WSL in File Explorer’s navigation pane does not pop up anymore.
- There was an issue whereby cellular data failed to work on certain Dev Channel builds, but that has since been fixed.
- There was an issue with NTFS when USN was enabled. There was unnecessary action detected with each write affecting I/O performance, but that has now been fixed.
- Some minor improvements to the keyboard navigation and screen reader usage of performance monitor have been made.
- The Webview2 processes have now been properly grouped with the application using it in Task Manager’s Processes tab.
- There was an issue that was causing the Publisher column not to retrieve publisher names in Task Manager.
Microsoft is giving out anniversary badges as part of the celebrations in reaching the seven-year mark on the Windows Insider program. The badge is set to appear in the Feedback Hub achievement section in a few weeks to come.
Has the latest preview build fixed any burning issues you had? Let us know in the comment section.