- Disney+ is one of the latest streaming channels that could give Netflix a run for its money.
- Verizon offers its Unlimited subscribers free one-year Disney+ membership.
- For further Disney+ details, check out our thorough Disney Plus Hub.
- To access content from across the ocean, don't hesitate to check out our detailed VPN streaming section.
Disney launched the Disney+ streaming service toward the end of 2019. This is a streaming channel exclusively for Disney content.
If you’re a big Disney fan, then Disney+ is the channel for you. In the U.S., it has a $69.99 membership fee that provides access to all the channel’s content.
However, Verizon is offering free one-year Disney+ membership to those subscribed to one of its Unlimited plans. So, Go Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Get More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, and Start Unlimited subscribers can add Disney+ to their accounts.
If you’re subscribed to an alternative Verizon plan, you can switch to Unlimited to activate Verizon’s subscription offer. Verizon also offers free one-year Disney+ membership to new 5G and Fios subscribers.
Regardless of streaming service, watching directly through the original provider is always the better option, since it eliminates the possibility of logion issues, account syncing, and more.
Disney+View Disney+ straight from their app to have the best viewing experience. Create an account and subscribe today!
How can I get a one-year Disney Plus membership with Verizon?
1. For current Verizon Unlimited subscribers
- If you’re currently subscribed to a Verizon Unlimited plan, click Get Disney+ under the Already have unlimited heading? on the Disney+ offer page.
- Next, enter your login details.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- Click the Get Disney+ button under the 1st year on the $6.99/month heading.
- Select the accept Terms and Conditions option.
- Press the Enroll in Disney+ button to get your one-year channel subscription.
2. For Verizon users who need to switch to an Unlimited plan
- If you need to switch to an Unlimited plan, click Change your plan on Verizon’s Disney+ offer page.
- Next, input your login details in the text boxes.
- Click Sign in to log in.
- Then you’ll need to switch to one of the Unlimited plans, such as Go Unlimited.
- Thereafter, return to Verizon’s Disney+ offer page.
- Click Get Disney+ on that page to add the channel to your Unlimited account.
3. With the Verizon app
- You can also claim your one-year Disney+ subscription with the Verizon app. To do so, add the Verizon app to your mobile device from its Google Play page.
- Open the Verizon app.
- Tap Menu to select Account.
- Then enter your login details.
- Select the Entertainment tab.
- Tap the Learn more option for the Disney+ offering.
- Tap Confirm to accept terms and conditions.
- Tap Continue to proceed with Disney+ enrollment.
Once you’ve added Disney+ to your Verizon account, you can watch a great collection of CGI animated films and TV series for one year! This is an amazing offer from Verizon, so don’t hesitate to take advantage of it.
FAQ: Learn more about Disney Plus
- Why does my Disney plus keep saying error?
The reasons for your Disney Plus showing an error message can be varied. Have a look at our useful Disney Plus common error codes guide.
- Does Disney plus work with Chrome?
Yes, Disney Plus should work without issues with Chrome, but if you encounter errors, fix it by exploring our Disney Plus not working on Chrome fix article.
- Why is Disney plus not working?
The most common reason for Disney Plus not working is a problem with the login process. Find out how to fix the Disney Plus login is not working.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in July 2020 and was revamped and updated in December 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.