How to download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language
Before we look at how to download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language, let’s look at what makes it unique.
Now, Microsoft released numerous versions of Windows 10 with each designed to cater for certain market segment.
There is the all-powerful Windows 10 ultimate, Pro, enterprise, education, gaming edition (perhaps), and Home among others.
Let’s talk about the latter.
Windows 10 (Single Language) is essentially part of the Windows 10 Home package and often comes preinstalled in most Windows 10 laptops.
It has a couple of differences from the conventional Home Edition — chief among them the fact that the operating system provides only one system language option.
This is its single biggest advantage as your windows will not be unnecessarily cluttered with multiple language packs that you may rarely use.
On the other hand, its GUI is restricted compared to the higher versions due to the compressed setup.
All in all, its simplicity is quite appealing so you may want to try it.
So, how do you download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language?
Download Windows 10 Home Single Language
Microsoft fails to supply Windows 10 Home Single Language in some builds and instead seems to prefer to have it in select updates including the falls creator.
That said, the Windows 10 Home Single Language ISO file is accessible through a number of channels for download.
Here is how to download and install windows 10 home single language:
- Go to this windows 10 home single language ISO link.
- When you get to this page, make the following selection:
- Select type: Windows (final).
- Select version: Windows 10, Version 1703
- Select edition: Windows 10 Single Language
- Select language: Your favorite Language, for example, English
- Select file: Windows 10 1703 SingleLang_English_64.iso (or 32bit.iso for 32-bit machines)
Then wait as the file downloads. It may take a while depending on your internet connection.
You will need to burn your ISO image file into a DVD/USB flash drive to create a Windows 10 home single language Bootable Media once the download completes.
Here is how:
- Insert your blank DVD/USB drive in your optical (writable) drive.
- Right-click on theWindows 10 home single languageISO file and click Burn disk image.
- Click Verify disc after burning just to be sure that your ISO will be burned correctly.
- Select Burn (as shown above).
The Windows Disc Image Burner should do the rest.
You can also use free burning software for Windows 10 such as Ashampoo.
Install Windows 10 Home Single Language
Once your media is set, insert the disk/USB into the relevant drive in the PC you want to install.
- Switch on your computer and press the appropriate key to boot from disk.
- The Windows logo pops up on the screen.
- Select Time, Keyboard method, and your Language (as you had chosen when downloading), then click Next.
- Click Install now.
- You will be asked for Windows product key during the installation a few times. Proceed to type it or choose do this later.
- Accept the licensing terms then choose next.
- Run through the remaining steps (Remember to select Custom Install -Windows only advanced) at the type of installation step.
After your machine finishes all the installation steps, check that all the necessary device drivers have been added from the device manager.
You can visit the device manufacturer’s support website for missing drivers or deploy any these driver updater software to simplify the updating process.
That’s how you download and install Windows 10 Home Single Language.
- Download Windows 10 v1903 ISO to fix some annoying reboot issues
- How to: Download Windows 10 Quick User Guide
- How to download Windows 10 Icon Packs
Nowadays, Windows 10 gamers like to play their games through digital distribution services like Steam and Uplay. It is much more easier to have access […]
No visual on your game means no game at all. Unfortunately, this problem appeared for many users that play through Nvidia GameStream. Most people encountered […]