Microsoft alongside with the Windows 10 Technical Preview version has released the quick user guide which will help you better understand this new operating system as well as learn how the official Windows 10 will look like after it will be released. You will learn how to download this Windows 10 quick user guide by following the lines below.
The Windows 10 technical preview user guide will explain two main stages of Windows 10 which are the Windows Insider program that will help you get all the versions that will be available in the future regarding Windows 10 and the Windows Technical Preview guide which will tell you everything you need to know about this new operating system Microsoft has offered us.
How to download Windows 10 quick user guide?
The steps you need to take to access and download the user guide for Windows 10 are posted below:
- Go to the desktop feature of your Windows operating system.
- Double click (left click) the internet browser icon you are using
Note: this tutorial is made for Mozilla Firefox but it has the same principle as the other browsers you might use.
- Now you will need to left click or tap on the link posted below
- Download here quick user guide for Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Now after accessing the link you should have the quick user guide in front of you but in order to download it you will need to left click or tap on the download button situated in the upper right side of the Mozilla Firefox window.
- Now you will need to left click or tap on the “Save file” feature you get in the next window.
- Left click or tap on the “OK” button in order to start the process.
- Now in order to access the Windows 10 Technical Preview guide you will need to left click or tap on the arrow pointing down situated in the upper right side of Mozilla Firefox.
- Right click on the User Guide in the list that appears and left click or tap on the “Open containing folder” feature.
- You should now have in front of you the folder in which the file was saved.
- Double click or tap on the file in order to open it and you are free to start learning everything there is to know about the new operating system Windows 10.
You also can try to download Windows Quick User guide from other sources but you must be careful. Many of the sites proposing this guides in different formats may just try to illegally access some of your data through these files. We strongly recommend you to try to download this only from Microsoft official page, as even PDF files may contain something harmful for your PC.
There you have it, a quick and simple way to download and access the quick user guide for Windows 10 Technical Preview. Also if you have any additional questions on this subject please don’t hesitate to contact us by posting in the comments section of the page a little bit below.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2014 and has been since revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.Editor's Note: This article was originally published in December 2014 and was revamped and updated in August 2018 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.