- In a market saturated with zombie games, Techland has managed to breathe new life in the undead genre.
- Dying Light Dockets have been created as a way to allow players to obtain top-tier weapons by participating in community events or finding secret codes.
- Dying Light is one of the best survival horror games of the last 5 years, and with Dying Light 2 on the way, gamers are more eager than ever.
- For more game guides and fixes, as well as reviews, we recommend our extensive Gaming Page. Come back regularly to see our thoughts on the latest games.
Dying Light is one of the best-known zombie-survival games of recent years and the developer, Techland, has managed to keep the game alive years after its initial release by constantly adding new content.
Now they keep players coming back and attracting new ones with Dying Light dockets.
Dockets are codes hidden within videos, images and press releases that you can redeem for in-game top-tier weapons which will fuel your brain-splattering addiction.
How do I get Dying Light dockets?
1. Follow Techland’s social media pages
First thing you want to do is follow Dying Light developer, Techland on their social media platforms. They are constantly releasing new dockets hidden away in community events and promotional materials. Here are the main pages you want to keep an eye on:
- Dying Light Facebook page
- Dying Light Twitter page
- Dying Light YouTube page
- Dying Light Instagram page
- Official Techland news page
- Techland Facebook page
- Techland Twitter page
- Techland YouTube page
- Techland Instagram page
2. Follow the Dying Light subreddit
The Dying Light Reddit community is active and always on the lookout for new dockets. Once they are discovered, you’ll be sure to see the dockets pop up on the subreddit within a few hours.
Keep in mind that dockets expire after a few days, so you will need to act quickly and visit the page every day to get the latest Dying Light dockets.
3. Keep an eye on the Steam community page
Just like the Dying Light subreddit, the Steam community also keeps a close eye on the latest Dying Light dockets. Here, you will find a complete list of all expired dockets as well as all the active ones you can still redeem.
In addition to live dockets, you can find news and guides on Steam, which makes it an invaluable resource.
To check the status of the latest active Dying Light dockets, head over to this Steam guide and you will see all the previous codes and which ones can still be redeemed.
4. Take part in community events
Techland has maintained a lively community in Dying Light (pun intended) by keeping its fans engaged with content drops, DLC and community events far more than other development studios.
During these community events, you are rewarded with in-game items which can be redeemed for dockets. For example, the Easter Egg Hunt where players could search the Slums, Old Town and the Countryside for eggs.
These community events are regularly added to the game and it helps keep its player base engaged.
Keep in mind that there are other dockets available in Dying Light, such as the Bozak Dockets which you receive from playing the Bozak Horde DLC. Depending on how far you get in the trials, you will receive dockets for blue, purple, orange or gold-tier weapons.
5. How to redeem Dying Light dockets?
- Go to the dockets website
- Log in or create an account
- Link your account to either Steam, Xbox Live or PlayStation Network
- Copy the code and in the text box and click Redeem
- Start the game
- Go to the nearest quartermaster to redeem the in-game rewards:
- The Slums – he is located in the Tower (first floor)
- Old Town – you will find him in the Library (north-west)
- Countryside – there is only Bilal at the Gas Station (north-west)
FAQ: Common questions about Dying Light and dockets
- How do you get dockets for Dying Light?
You get dockets by discovering the secret codes as shown in our guide.
- How do you redeem dockets in Dying Light?
Follow the steps above to get Dying Light dockets and redeem them on the website listed in the guide.
- How do I activate my Techland account?
When you create a Techland account, you will be sent an email with the activation link. Simply click on the link and your account will be activated.
- Will there be a Dying Light 2?
Yes, Dying Light 2 has been announced and is planned to be released in 2020.