- A lot of Elden Ring players are experiencing all sorts of audio glitches in the game.
- Until developers deploy a fix patch, we're going to show you some pretty easy solutions.
- Before you go through the TBS process though, check to see if the volume isn't muted.
- Reinstalling the audio drivers is the most invasive of all the troubleshooting steps here.
Since Elden ring first came out, on the 25th of February, people that bought Bandai Namco and From Software’s latest title were on an emotional rollercoaster.
But what about sound options? Does Edel Ring, besides all the visual bugs and EasyAntiCheat errors, also come with audio glitches?
The answer, unfortunately, is yes it does. Players pointed out that after starting the game, the sound either cuts out, or there’s no sound to begin with.
Don’t panic, as almost every problem has its own solution. We’re about to show how to deal with the fact that sound barely works, or doesn’t work at all in Elden Ring.
How can I fix the sound problems in Elden Ring?
Before we begin, to make sure you’re avoiding going through a troubleshooting process for nothing, check if the PC’s sound is muted, or if your headphones still work.
If everything seems to be in order, let’s begin fixing these audio glitches that completely ruin the Elden Ring gameplay experience.
These problems can occur due to a number of different reasons such as your audio driver being misconfigured, or having the wrong in-game settings.
Keep in mind that, while these are the more specific solutions, the fix could be something as simple as restarting the game or reconnecting your headphones.
- Open Volume Mixer and adjust Elden Ring sound volume.
- Check game file integrity for Elden Ring.
- Reinstall audio drivers.
- Restart PC.
As we said, the process of fixing this annoying and frustrating error is as easy as you can imagine, only requiring a few minutes of your time.
Hopefully, you won’t have to install the audio drivers, and checking game file integrity will be enough. If it isn’t, however, go ahead and do that as well.
Have you managed to restore proper audio functionality in Elden Ring? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.