The new Formula 1 Windows 10 app lets you keep track of every hairpin turn
Formula 1 is one of the most popular automotive sports in the world and much to the joy of its most ardent fans, the Formula 1 app is finally available on the Windows Store and can now be installed on your Windows 10 device.
The Formula 1 app comes with many features and will allow you to follow your favorite F1 drivers and teams, keep in touch with all the things that happen in F1, and more. Below is more information:
– Live Race Leader boards (LIMITED)
– Ability to view videos and news
– Post-race highlights
– Drive and Team Standings
– 2016 Schedule.
Paid Version (F1 Access, annual or monthly subscription):
– Official Live Timing of All Formula 1 sessions
– Interactive 3D maps that will inform you about the driver speeds and gears and Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
– In-Corner Analysis that will compare drivers’ exit speeds, entry and apex
– A dashboard with text commentary in English, German and French
– English audio commentary during all Formula 1 sessions
– Race Control Messages
– Team Radio Transmissions
– Sector times with gaps and intervals
– Pit Stop Information
– Live Tyre
As you can see, this application comes with a lot of information that any Formula 1 fan would love to have on his Windows 10 Mobile device. We are pretty sure that the developers of this application will introduce even more features to this application sometime in the near future.
The F1 Access monthly subscription costs €2.99, while the yearly subscription is €26.99.
What are your thoughts about the Formula 1 application that has been released for Windows 10 Mobile devices?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 Store and Xbox Store finally converge, Xbox titles appear in the Store
- Overwatch reaches 10 million players in less than a month
- The new Formula 1 game for Xbox One and PC to arrive this summer
The Christmas season is around the corner and one of the best parts about this season is the gift it brings. If you are planning […]
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is a popular English idiom and the quote perfectly describes digital marketing or marketing strategies in general that […]
While the winter arrives with the joy of Christmas, it also brings the freezing weather along. Of course, there’s the fireplace to warm you up, […]